What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

hineyrulz

Post Whore
0zUPtwf.jpg
:lol:

Sif you are bitching about it. The show started as a c grade horror series and continues to be that. I guess now that its popular you expect it to turn into some sort of masterpiece..

Nope the show started with Frank Darabont at the helm (director of the best movie ever made) and the first season was excellent. Then in season 2 Rick became the most annoying character in flim history and the show has been mostly crap since, some rare excellent moments were the first ep in season 5 and the ep where Carroll kills the f**ked up kid.

T.S Quint

Coach
Sif you are bitching about it. The show started as a c grade horror series and continues to be that. I guess now that its popular you expect it to turn into some sort of masterpiece..

I've enjoyed just about every episode of this show.
Even the one where Beth and Darryl play the drinking game.
But this ep just didn't do it for me. I was going along fine with it until the old 'silent zombie' strike. From then on it got tedious.

whall15

Coach
I found it to be incredibly dull and noneventful. Almost as bad as the previous episode except for that it didn't have Ghost Beth singing. The guy at the end feels like a carbon copy of the cannibal leader so it feels like it's been done.

Also, I know it's tv and all but the fact that every single tree in the area got knocked down but there was zero damage to the cabin is pretty far-fetched.

I'm glad they scheduled Better Call Saul for another night, last week I watched them back to back with the pilot of BCS first and it stood out to me how bad the writing was on last weeks episode of TWD. Frankly, this episode could have seemed even worse considering the direction BCS is going in.

I found it to be incredibly dull and noneventful. Almost as bad as the previous episode except for that it didn't have Ghost Beth singing. The guy at the end feels like a carbon copy of the cannibal leader so it feels like it's been done.

Also, I know it's tv and all but the fact that every single tree in the area got knocked down but there was zero damage to the cabin is pretty far-fetched.

I'm glad they scheduled Better Call Saul for another night, last week I watched them back to back with the pilot of BCS first and it stood out to me how bad the writing was on last weeks episode of TWD. Frankly, this episode could have seemed even worse considering the direction BCS is going in.

Pretty sure it was a tornado, quite often you see images of tornadoes tearing down one half of a street and leaving the other untouched. Was not far fetched at all.

Haffa

I enjoyed the episode. Feel like they got the introduction of Aaron right. Little less confrontational then having him approach Rick.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well I guess after the whole Terminus thing, your faith in people might might be at a low.

I was more talking about when Glen kept offering people water from his bottle but no one would take it.
If I'm dying for a drink and someone offers me a sip, I'm going to take a sip.

Latest posts