What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

People whinge when all they are doing is repetitively killing walkers, the they whinge when they aren't killing so many zombies and are developing a story.

DB

First Grade
I liked it, interesting storyline with Rick, and Daryl seeming as the integrated ones.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
People whinge when all they are doing is repetitively killing walkers, the they whinge when they aren't killing so many zombies and are developing a story.

I don't whinge when they are repetitively killing zombies, that's why I watch the show. It just felt like the story didn't progress from the previous week at all.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
well I'm guessing rick will shag that married bird
then everything goes to shit.
it was a slow ep but still enjoyable
this should speed up over the next 2 eps

Haffa

Thanks for spoilers.

How is that a spoiler? It's a guess based on the W on the forehead's of walkers and the beware the Wolves graffiti we have seen all season.

I have no idea what's going to happen, someone always attacks these camps, it's about the only plot twist they have outside of a horde or someone getting bitten, turning and sharing the bites.

bileduct

Coach
Hahah, f**k me dead. Leaving that Francine chick to die was just laughable.

I know this is a show about a zombie apocalypse, but the writers really struggle to come up with believable characters acting in believable ways.

T.S Quint

Coach
How is that a spoiler? It's a guess based on the W on the forehead's of walkers and the beware the Wolves graffiti we have seen all season.

I have no idea what's going to happen, someone always attacks these camps, it's about the only plot twist they have outside of a horde or someone getting bitten, turning and sharing the bites.

I wasn't being serious.

Anyway, great episode this week. Plenty happening, people dying in horrible ways, Rick's gonna shoot somebody!

Some real gruesome deaths in this one. Yet another negro down.

It's building nicely with massive cracks now forming between ricks group and the new group.

That chick that rick is gonna bang is hot.

T.S Quint

Coach
It's building nicely with massive cracks now forming between ricks group and the new group.

That chick that rick is gonna bang is hot.

Yeah she is.
I just didn't really like how she got the requisite cliched abusive husband to make it all ok when Rick does.
Would have been more interesting if he was an ok bloke, but Rick has come to a point where he thinks he can just take what he wants.

whall15

Coach
I wasn't being serious.

Anyway, great episode this week. Plenty happening, people dying in horrible ways, Rick's gonna shoot somebody!

Some real gruesome deaths in this one. Yet another negro down.

Serious question, do you think all episodes of this show are great?

I think you're overrating it a tad.

----
I thought it was pretty average again. As Bileduct said that Francine scene was ridiculous and pretty much repeated later on in the episode at the warehouse, though it that situation it was slightly more believable. The Doctor being an abusive husband seems like lazy writers finding an excuse for Rick to f**k his wife. Carol acting like a complete arsehole to everyone seems stupid, even when she killed the people at the prison she thought she was doing it in the interest of everyone. Preacher man f**king things up also seems stupid considering the fact they kept him alive when he's pointless proves they have at least somewhat good intentions, though I suppose you can't expect coherent thought from someone invoking Satan.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah but the priest has always been a spineless sh*t and he f*cked over his church group and let them die. So I don't think it's too out of character for him. Plus the group has treated him like sh*t the whole time and wouldn't feel a shred of loyalty toward them.