What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Smith charged cocaine trafficking

oikee

Juniors
This is seriously distressing for the NRL. Another black-eye to the code.
The NRL have to make the effort and do alot more for those ex-players who wear budgie smugglers, and live in country towns like toowoomba, where the only form of entertainment for ex-league players is having a coke and seeing how far you can pee down the main street after midnight.

gregstar

Referee
jason smith said:
As much as I appreciate that you guys hate me so much, you're willing to facebook stalk me, I actually don't work there anymore so good luck.
nice story.
who are you?

Last edited:

bottle

Coach
As much as I appreciate that you guys hate me so much, you're willing to facebook stalk me, I actually don't work there anymore so good luck.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but given that I don't know who you are how exactly would I stalk you on facebook?
P.S. Hate? Paranoia man.

betcats

Referee
You are doing it wrong karmichael, you should be sending your mates out to buy you drugs for you.

Last edited:

hunters

Juniors
Haha! SUCK SHIT Rugby Union

And yet the News LTD papers still turn it into a rugby league story naming all of the incidents of league players that have a similar past and no mention of any AFL or Union indiscretions.

Latest posts