What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
sometimes I wonder if a prerequisite for being a mod on here is to be pretty dumb.

twizzle, what's wrong with pou's post which is basically a shot at people who believe whatever they read on the Internet? you don't strike me as an above average intelligence person but are you that slow that such a simple point flew past you?

Exactly. As I said in a PM to whichever mod removed my post, I wasn't complaining about moderation. I was complaining about people who believe everything they read on the internet.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You didnt answer my question though.

In your rules it never said you would have a post removed if you complain about a mod in a forum..

Well it didnt yesterday but I see it has been added today...

You dont generally get an explination You get a 1 liner and then a link to rules. Well this is my understanding as a new member I wouldn't know...

so you are one of those who can't read so you need a mod to do it for you ?

The volunteers?
The Moderator and Administrators who manage the forums are here to look out for posts which may compromise the site's integrity or security. In this regard, it is essential that members adhere to moderator instructions. Failure to do so, or escalating moderation disputes on the forum may result in infractions and/or suspension.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You didnt answer my question though.

In your rules it never said you would have a post removed if you complain about a mod in a forum..

Well it didnt yesterday but I see it has been added today...

You dont generally get an explination You get a 1 liner and then a link to rules. Well this is my understanding as a new member I wouldn't know...

Removing access comes in two forms:
1.) Suspension: This means a member's account has been made inactive for a specific period of time. The member cannot take part in forum discussions until his/her membership has been reactivated.
2.) Total banning: This means that a person's membership has been banned outright for an indefinite period of time.

This also applies to any other names the suspended or banned member may have registered under. It also applies to any other member's account that may be used to access the forums.
Members should also note that posts, threads or polls about suspended or banned members on the open forum requires Admin approval, and failure to do so may result in suspension.

You really should have read that bit.

bye

spiderdan

Bench
Exactly. As I said in a PM to whichever mod removed my post, I wasn't complaining about moderation. I was complaining about people who believe everything they read on the internet.
i had a post removed a few months back about a sourced article on here which talked about spags and his parra4eva group. my post was that I didn't know who *edit* was but she must be important to Roy. I was messaged and instructed not to name names.

slow.....

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderdan

Bench
maybe, but I've got used to most of the identities here. I get the need for rules, I just question the logic and application of them by some on here at times.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sometimes I wonder if a prerequisite for being a mod on here is to be pretty dumb.

twizzle, what's wrong with pou's post which is basically a shot at people who believe whatever they read on the Internet? you don't strike me as an above average intelligence person but are you that slow that such a simple point flew past you?

So you think throwing insults at moderators will get your point across ?

I am responsible for all moderators and the post was removed as it was deemed to be dictating forum content. It was not about the 3rd party link being accurate which has previously been explained.

All you have to do is review what has been posted.

Joely01

Bench
This topic always seems to spark up every couple of months.

Footy season starts this week, let's talk footy!

I'm pumped!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I've had several of my posts deleted over the years (and in many instances, I couldn't see what I did wrong).

Just get over it, ffs.

Avenger

Immortal
Foran is ours. I'd put money on it. He is just waiting for the first round to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts