What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

aitken?

BrissyRedV

Bench
From twitter, Aitken in for Dane Neilson, Mata'utia moves to centre for Farrell and The Dugan to FB. Euan confirmed at least he was in.

Well no Dugan, Runciman, Neilson and Mata Utia it seems so the oustide backs look thin already.

I have to say he did a good job at the nines and surely we don't have to see Justin Hunt in first grade.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Well no Dugan, Runciman, Neilson and Mata Utia it seems so the oustide backs look thin already.

I have to say he did a good job at the nines and surely we don't have to see Justin Hunt in first grade.

I'm confused - is Dugan playing v Raiders or not ? ( BrissyRedV aid he was )

love my saints

Juniors
Read somewhere....
If dugan is out....Nighty to fullback, Aitken in for Neilson (shoulder), Farrell safe (Peter M out with concussion) possibly glymin or hunt in for nighty...
if duges is in, then duges at FB, and Aitken in for Neilson.
All depends on Duges.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
He is signed until the end of 2016. He signed a 2 year contract last year.
Let's not rush in and go all Mitch Rein about it.

gitano

Juniors
Great debut. Playing on the wrong side, he was very strong. One bad read in defence but easily got over his opposite. Is a must for next week.