What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings with added crap - XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice edit... maybe you have changed your ways? ;-)

Well Korny at least asked the question. Everyone else just carres on like it's cheating the forum salary cap or something - strange behaviour if nobody cares... :crazy:
Yeah we all sat awake at night over the fact your are Bart/phantom :lol:

Someone has tickets on themselves :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Give it a rest bart. You used it to try to give yourself an air of support. We all know you're full of dirty tricks. Still stalking people on Facebook or are you using an alias for that?
Hmm, Phantom and bartman never tend to post "support" for the other - find a thread where they have, and you might have a point? I don't seek or need support for any opinions I post, because the internet doesn't matter.

You still wish you knew which of your buddies on here sent me the PM with the socks tipoff, don't you... :sarcasm:.

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Yeah he doesn't care, but after his war and peace response lol.
Since people are asking the question... I've got nothing to hide :D.
Yeah we all sat awake at night over the fact your are Bart/phantom :lol:

Someone has tickets on themselves :lol:
Well you guys are the ones who keep posting about it year on year :lol:

#3amigos

HubMartin_ThreeAmigos.jpg

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Well Korny at least asked the question. Everyone else just carres on like it's cheating the forum salary cap or something - strange behaviour if nobody cares... :crazy:

Fair enough.

In all seriousness, I reckon there are quite a few people that have multiple accounts.

There are probably only 5 people that post on here.

Raudonikis

Juniors

you are a f**king dickhead of the highest order on these forums and i am s amazed you even came back here to spin your bullshit.You usually only turn up when a player has been found out to have done something wrong.
You and pou have ruined the enjoyment of this forum for a long time

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hmm, Phantom and bartman never tend to post "support" for the other - find a thread where they have, and you might have a point? I don't seek or need support for any opinions I post, because the internet doesn't matter.

You still wish you knew which of your buddies on here sent me the PM with the socks tipoff, don't you... :sarcasm:.

I don't have buddies on here, nor do I have Facebook. Which means I know exactly who has been stalked and who did the stalking.

bartman

Immortal
Fair enough.

In all seriousness, I reckon there are quite a few people that have multiple accounts.

There are probably only 5 people that post on here.
Yep. And we could sure do with more variety!
you are a f**king dickhead of the highest order on these forums and i am s amazed you even came back here to spin your bullshit.You usually only turn up when a player has been found out to have done something wrong.
You and pou have ruined the enjoyment of this forum for a long time
Thanks for your valued input, and best of luck continuing to get upset with what people are like on the internet :thumn.

Just remember to take those low blood pressure meds, and that this forum has an "ignore" feature ;-).
I don't have buddies on here, nor do I have Facebook. Which means I know exactly who has been stalked and who did the stalking.
Uh huh, you keep telling yourself that. Though you might be surprised to learn your assumptions (not to mention logic) are wrong, Snow :cool:.

hindy111

Post Whore
I claim to know a bit about League - Thou many on here think im a dill....

First you need a good pack.Without that you have no chance. You can build your pack different ways. Fast and mobile - Big and aggressive. Or a mixture. I am not sure it matter just aslong as its a good pack. I like to have a couple of work horses who are aggressive in defense. A prop who makes impact like Jnr. I like the lock forward to be able to throw a pass. Than on the bench I like guys who can make an impact-If that's is with big charges then so be it.For me a guy like Pauli is the type of guy I like on the bench.

Next is halves. First two that can tackle. I do not have time for a weak link in the chain. A solid kicking game and able to read the play.

After that is your hooker. If you are not going too carry one on the bench then you want a guy who can run from dummy half and keep the markers honest. Yet too decide if peats can do this. If your hooker is just a worker than I like a nippy bloke on the bench too exploit tired forwards around the ruck.

Next is fullback - Safe under the high ball and good in defense. That's his priorities. You can teach him too chime in with attack.Let the halves find the space and the forwards create it for him.

Centre and wing will than look good if the rest of the team is good. At this point I would say wing is perhaps a more important position then centre in current game.A lot different then years ago. But defenses are just a lot better.How often do you see guys like Morris-Jennings-Hodges tearing the field apart and making 80 mtr runs like 8 yrs ago. They need too be solid in defense and be able too draw and pass. Let the winger score.

Now if Hayne comes into our side it gives another dimension in attack.But guys like semi get less ball.Can not have both.

Most important you need team spirit-Guys who dream is too win a grand final. Something Hayne did not have. " I am done - I have achieved everything " Off too bigger and better things. Loved him when he played with us but his heart was not in it. It pi$$es me off how he is so professional now with diet yet at Parra he joked how him and Sandow would go for Maccas before training.

hindy111

Post Whore
Now we have the pack I love. We have the halves and i'm not sold completely on Peats ( I reckon de gois offered more this year )

Aslong as peats is solid thou and I have confidence in our backline.I think Gordon-Semi-Gutherson will give it enough spark.And morgan if is starting is good in defense. Barring major injuries there is no reason we can not take out the title in 2016.

Watch guys like Tepai - Pauli - Jnr go from young rookies too feeling like real first graders and roviding more then we could imagine.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also you run a club like a business....
Hayne will only come back if his dream fails.He left to better himself. And will only return if doesn't cut it.

Good luck too him.Loved the guy when he played for us. But he did walk out on us mid contract.
If bevan takes next step up why flood our cap with him returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.