What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Kept up by noisy, inconsiderate, rude neighbours until just now...and it's the third time in as many months.

Police coming doesn't stop them...I've written a letter to strata about it...

*sigh*

/rant

wait until around 10am after they finally doze off then wake THEM up
put some earplugs in and get the john english song with the parra chant going as loud as your speakers will take it :D

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I would go down now and buzz the shit out of their room number. Then go back down and do it at 30 min increments for at least the next 3 hours.

I'm sure you could lay a cable somewhere creative as well.

Eelementary

Post Whore
wait until around 10am after they finally doze off then wake THEM up
put some earplugs in and get the john english song with the parra chant going as loud as your speakers will take it :D

I would go down now and buzz the shit out of their room number. Then go back down and do it at 30 min increments for at least the next 3 hours.

I'm sure you could lay a cable somewhere creative as well.

:lol:

You know the best part? They got abusive towards us for complaining, and even played the race card (they're African).

They carry on at 3 AM like it's no big deal, and nobody else complains!

Sounds like they might be trying to sleep while you're out at work. Could be time to leave the whitest, boganest music you can find on repeat as you head off in the morning.

PS: See, I didn't even suggest giving their phone number to your Nan and telling her they've got a special offer on some specialty Croation sausage.

lingard

Coach

You know the best part? They got abusive towards us for complaining, and even played the race card (they're African).

They carry on at 3 AM like it's no big deal, and nobody else complains!

If they're African, play a recording of some lions really loud.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Sounds like they might be trying to sleep while you're out at work. Could be time to leave the whitest, boganest music you can find on repeat as you head off in the morning.

PS: See, I didn't even suggest giving their phone number to your Nan and telling her they've got a special offer on some specialty Croation sausage.

Suitman

Post Whore
Cruise ship turned around as we are nearing Fiji due to cyclone. Heading to Vanuatu instead.
See ya merkins.

Suitman

Post Whore
Thanks mate. Seas got pretty bad yesterday and wind strengthened to strong. That's when the captain made the decision. So now we have 2 days at sea. Arrive at Champagne Bay on Wednesday.
All the family have avoided the chunders thank goodness. The worst seas though were when we left Brisbane last Wednesday night.
Anyway, wi-fi costs a fortune on this ship so may not hear from me for a few days.

Cheers, Suity.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Thanks mate. Seas got pretty bad yesterday and wind strengthened to strong. That's when the captain made the decision. So now we have 2 days at sea. Arrive at Champagne Bay on Wednesday.
All the family have avoided the chunders thank goodness. The worst seas though were when we left Brisbane last Wednesday night.
Anyway, wi-fi costs a fortune on this ship so may not hear from me for a few days.

Cheers, Suity.

That's awesome! Champagne Bay is beautiful!

Have a great time, mate!

Last edited:

Haynzy

First Grade

Cheers, Suity.

Nice one mate, I love Vanuatu.
Say 'Olsem wannem' and smile. (It means how are you). They'll then beam at you and want to know all about you, you may even avoid tourist prices on the cabs. And don't forget to say 'Tanku tumas' (Thankyou).

guruminga

Juniors
Just on the way home from taking my son, and the rest of the family, to NSW. As a 7yr old mad Parra fan, he has now been to Parra for the first time. We had lunch at the Parea Leagues club which was a real highlight. Now we're headed home to Adelaide. Staying in Parra Pete's town tonight though.

Hopefully I can bring him back for a game sometime soon.

G

strider

Post Whore
hehe - cool ... i take it for granted living in sydney. Would feel funny to be a remote parra fan

Latest posts