What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

yy_cheng

Coach
FFS you're a culturally insensitive merkin. Poor yycheng has to wait several weeks for the new year, and even poor old Gronk has to wait a few more hours.

The government should do something about this shit.

Ken oath, and they say Australia is multicultural.

In hk, i used to get both western and chinese public holidays.

strider

Post Whore
FFS you're a culturally insensitive merkin. Poor yycheng has to wait several weeks for the new year, and even poor old Gronk has to wait a few more hours.

The government should do something about this shit.

Apologies

Happy New Year merkins

Avenger

Immortal
I'm here with the family at Currawong Cottages on Pittwater. Kids are freaking out. No TV Or Wifi. Very relaxing. Haven't stayed in a fibro joint since the 80's. Off to Jonahs for lunch tomorrow.

PS Happy New year everyone.

Noise

Coach
I'm here with the family at Currawong Cottages on Pittwater. Kids are freaking out. No TV Or Wifi. Very relaxing. Haven't stayed in a fibro joint since the 80's. Off to Jonahs for lunch tomorrow.

Soon you'll be calling the Northern Beaches home. Enjoy Jonahs!

Avenger

Immortal
Soon you'll be calling the Northern Beaches home. Enjoy Jonahs!

Always loved it here. It's just my wife is from the South and now I'm stuck. Kids have grown up there, we have family and friends etc. In and around Cronulla is a nice place but there is so much more choice up here. It's just the traffic that's a pain here.

Stagger eel

Staff member

I'm keen to check that joint out.. It's in the top 10 best Sydneys hideaway spots

Avenger

Immortal
I'm keen to check that joint out.. It's in the top 10 best Sydneys hideaway spots

There is a big house here that accommodates 15. Doing it with some friends one long weekend.'they have tennis here. Beach volleyball, mini golf course. Goannas, wallabies and turkeys everywhere. Plenty of bush noise. Beautiful experience.

keitel

Juniors

I had my daughters wedding at Jonahs, great place. Take plenty of amazing photos. Enjoy

keitel

Juniors
Hey; just thinking. As Parra supporters are we allowed to be this complementary about the Northern Beaches.