What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st coach sacked 2016

1st coach sacked 2016

• Total voters

some11

Referee
Farah wins again....can't stand the turd, whilst he is still there nothing will change no matter who the coach.

I don't doubt for a second Farah's white-anting abilities but the coach has to be accountable for getting his players to perform.

--Storm--

Juniors
like mick malthouse always says "good players make a good coach". Anyone could be sitting at the top of the table with the Broncos or Cowboys rosters; I could coach them.

POPEYE

Coach
like mick malthouse always says "good players make a good coach". Anyone could be sitting at the top of the table with the Broncos or Cowboys rosters; I could coach them.

Could you coach Robbie 'Littlefinger' Farah ol' mate . . . you imagine yourself on the throne

Btw, what if the coach made the players 'good' beforehand . . . who's Mick Malthouse . . . never heard of the f**ker

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Big call but Taylor may be safe.
Proving a point about Farah by sacrificing a season.
Not much Taylor can do to fix this,situation.
I don't rate him as a coach though.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Farah wins again....can't stand the turd, whilst he is still there nothing will change no matter who the coach.

Its funny that Farah has taken on the role of "agitator" in this pantomime...

Use to be Benji in that role with Farah the man holding the club together.

(I dont think anyone here knows the truth of these machinations, but this is obviously a narrative the Press like to push. My guess would be, once Farah is gone, they will just pick someone new to be the beacon of all hatred at Wests; probably Brooks.)

I just very much doubt dumping Farah will solve all of your problems. We've already been through this dance with Benji...

Chook Norris

First Grade
Find it hard to see Taylor surviving if there's another flogging. Is Tooves still on the prowl for a position

Latest posts