What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftstylez

Bench
We are done for the year. No way will we makes the semis. Our focus should be on retaining players for 2017

In years we won spoons we believed we could make the finals. Eels core fans are loyal and will believe anything, a fact the NRL knows too well.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Do you have any idea how f**king stupid your Penrith statement sounds you f**king imbecile? What are you 12 or just clinically geniused? I will support this great club no matter what. I couldnt give a f**k if they put us in NSW Cup. This is my team until I die.

Here come the loyalists. You can support another team for the rest of the year, because we aren't going to make the finals this year.

I got most first infraction for a similar post like this one :)

It's like a finals team, our off season has essentially started already.

I think some fans are still in the denial stage.

F**king liar.

Either support the team now when they need you the most or F**k off forever.

You can't make that judgement call. He has all the right to be disgusted and do whatever he wants. Who are you to judge when you supported the morons who systematically cheated the cap. Why don't you go and piss off with your mate Gronk, phantom and IFf**k. So before you go off at supporter have a look at the morons who you voted for and put in charge.

Dibs

Bench
You can f**k off forever as well.

fair weather fans. get f**ked the lot of you.

Pull your head in moron. Noise is no fair weather fan, he has been here through the hard times. You don't get to tell people they can't come back next year if they want to sit out the rest of this year. Go find sharp and co and take your anger out on them they deserve it

IFR33K

Coach
You can't make that judgement call. He has all the right to be disgusted and do whatever he wants. Who are you to judge when you supported the morons who systematically cheated the cap. Why don't you go and piss off with your mate Gronk, phantom and IFf**k. So before you go off at supporter have a look at the morons who you voted for and put in charge.

Keep me out of your Petty shitttt bro. U wanna gloat, that's fine but dont mention me.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Pull your head in moron. Noise is no fair weather fan, he has been here through the hard times. You don't get to tell people they can't come back next year if they want to sit out the rest of this year. Go find sharp and co and take your anger out on them they deserve it

Yep. The NRL is rubbing their hands together in glee reading some of these "YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL FAN AND TAKE IT UP THE ARSE" posts.

They get the board they want, they look strong in their stance and still retain all the revenues from the sheep that are "loyal".

Wake up, we aren't playing finals football, as I said before this is the same penalty as the Storm wrapped in a nice gift box. The glimmer of hope is bullshit, it is a harsh penalty dressed up as regret.

eelegant

Juniors
Another chapter in the story.

I remember sitting in the stands in the late 90s with the other 1800 people.

Remember, you're a SUPPORTER... so support!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Arthur has been in this situation before but not as a head coach. Lets not forget he was at Melbourne when this salary cap drama happened and Bellamy got all his players together to perform each week, even though they weren't playing for points.

Arthur now has the task of doing the same, which I'm sure he will.

As a loyal Parramatta fan, even the slightest hope for 2016, I'm very confident they can get out of this. Their performances this year has vastly improved with new players and a new game plan.

Off field situations certainly haven't affected them, and I sure hope this doesn't affect the squad, whatever players we have left.

The best decision Parramatta made was re-signing Arthur as coach.

The NRL can take off our points, but they cant take away our pride, our loyalty, our hearts.

Lets get behind each week.

Parramatta Eels forever.

ash411

Bench

I've always supported the team, and I will continue to support the team and so should everyone. We don't turn up to games every week to watch the board do paperwork, we turn up to watch the boys play footy.

I gave the board the benefit of the doubt because I had no reason not to. I always said (and feel free to check my post history) that if I was proven wrong I'd be first in line to kick their asses out.

BTW, just so you know, I didn't vote them in, but that neither here nor there.

You were right about the board, ok Jake, happy now? Take your lap of honor champ.

IFR33K

Coach
Has any parra official released a statement or anything official from the club yet???

parramaniac2516

Juniors
F**king liar.

Either support the team now when they need you the most or F**k off forever.

Why mate.

I do support the team but when we all payed that money it was under the assumption we would be playing for points. Now if the nrl is not going to allow us to play for points why should I sit there and throw my hard earned money away on a game that is essentially for nothing. If you're happy to throw your money away that's fine that's your choice.

Now I know the nrl has said we can earn points if we are cap compliant and I will attend if we can earn points. I will still attend fan days and show my support for the club but I don't see the point in forking out almost $700 for games that mean nothing. Don't sit there and question my loyalty because I'd like a refund to watch us play games in a competition we are not in or earning any points.

woddy

Juniors
Arthur has been in this situation before but not as a head coach. Lets not forget he was at Melbourne when this salary cap drama happened and Bellamy got all his players together to perform each week, even though they weren't playing for points.

As a loyal Parramatta fan, even the slightest hope for 2016, I'm very confident they can get out of this. Their performances this year has vastly improved with new players and a new game plan.

Off field situations certainly haven't affected them, and I sure hope this doesn't affect the squad, whatever players we have left.

The NRL can take off our points, but they cant take away our pride, our loyalty, our hearts.

Parramatta Eels forever.

:clap::clap::clap: PARRA

jono

Juniors

Parramatta Eels forever.
:clap::clap::clap:

Sphagnum

Coach
Has any parra official released a statement or anything official from the club yet???

They'd be discussing the penalties and their options atm I'd imagine. They'll release a statement once they've formulated a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts