What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

yy_cheng

Coach
I think it's dawning on everyone that our season is over. Id prefer to play for no points this season if it meant keeping our players and restructuring contracts to make it all work doing things properly, getting our front office sorted. Dirty work now but results will come later. We don't want rash decisions re the playing group. Other clubs want us to make desperate moves now. I don't think BA will allow that.

The only thing that should e done immediately is for the 5 people implicated to stand down. They are a disgrace!!!

Paulo wont be here next year.

Probably one of Peats or IDG either.

Norman is attracting interests from other clubs.

My preference is not to lose any of them and try and keep this squad in tack but I would try and lose Watmough, Paulo and one of the hookers (if it is enough) just to have a crack this season

^b0ss^

Juniors
Hey all,

I just watched the Fitzy interview and i have stayed out of the dramas of the board on this forum because i really didnt know anything about it,TBH i didnt care what was going on with the board.

But after watching the Fitzy interview i was pissed he had nothing to say about the players or how they would be feeling,he had a great big smile on his face,and seemed really happy about the whole thing, not only that he said something about getting the police and the tax office invovled now.also added he would be happy to take over from here.

Ya had brad and the players saying they felt sick in the guts you have the fans in tears and ya got sterlo looking broken and then ya got this F@#ktard happy as a pig in sh$t and adding ill run the club with a big smile on his face.Gutted this bloke is a eel.

Gronk

Staff member
According to the tele yesterday. We need 100 signatures to get an extra ord agm happening so we can vote out these clowns once and for all. Doesn't look like the 5 will go easily. How much legal costs and members money will they burn through before they leave?

#goodgovernance

That was the article about Jodeci.

If it's that easy, then what's keeping you ?

The Parramatta Eels are working as a priority to ensure the club is salary cap compliant in time for next week’s Round 10 game against the South Sydney Rabbitohs.
The process is being led by former NRL salary cap auditor and club consultant, Ian Schubert, in accordance with NRL requirements.
The club recognises that being salary cap compliant and able to accrue competition points is essential for the Parramatta Eels playing group, Members and supporters, and the game of rugby league.
The club is also working closely with the NRL throughout this process.
The Eels remain committed to communicating further updates as they are available
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2016/05/04/eels_salary_cap_upda.html

yy_cheng

Coach
ok, how about getting rid of our captain Foz?

That should be enough. Maybe Chooks can grab him.

6. Foz
7, Pearce

Play the same team we had last week.

Paulo wont be here next year.

Probably one of Peats or IDG either.

Norman is attracting interests from other clubs.

My preference is not to lose any of them and try and keep this squad in tack but I would try and lose Watmough, Paulo and one of the hookers (if it is enough) just to have a crack this season

Yes immediately we should try to resolve Watmough issue this season in prep for next season. But the 5 knobs are digging for a long legal stouch. So we will be playing for no points anyway. Even if members were to vote out the board we are looking at a month before it could be done. By then it will be all over re the comp. now is not the time for rash moves regarding players. We still have to think about the future. If the 5 knobs had of stood down yesterday we may of been half a hope. The 5 knobs are just rubbing salt in the wound now.

Morgs was kinda loaned out, wasn't he? That means we can do the same with others, even if they're not off contract. At least it gives us more options.

^b0ss^

Juniors
Hey all,

I just watched the Fitzy interview and i have stayed out of the dramas of the board on this forum because i really didnt know anything about it,TBH i didnt care what was going on with the board.

But after watching the Fitzy interview i was pissed he had nothing to say about the players or how they would be feeling,he had a great big smile on his face,and seemed really happy about the whole thing, not only that he said something about getting the police and the tax office invovled now.also added he would be happy to take over from here.

Ya had brad and the players saying they felt sick in the guts you have the fans in tears and ya got sterlo looking broken and then ya got this F@#ktard happy as a pig in sh$t and adding ill run the club with a big smile on his face.Gutted this bloke is a eel.

Dont know why this was moved to the salary cap thread its about a individual and what people think of him not the salary cap.

IFR33K

Coach
I'm sick to god of this bs already. I'm certain 2016 is over unless we make some stupid decisions thru desperation.

What I want to see here, is some sort of action against the NRL. The salary cap ain't working. TPA's ain't working. How can a team consistently be filled with test stars compete in the same competition against a team like the Tigers or Titans.

The current structure is so badly outdated. It won't matter if we are cap compliant or not. 2017, 2018 or 2020, we will just be making numbers up. Something needs to be done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts