What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R17 - SUN - Raiders 29-25* Knights @ GIO

Round 17: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What the hell was that?!
images

DiegoNT

First Grade
Honestly how good is rugby league!
Last night's sharks comeback, the atmosphere after the game, today's game, feel so bad for Knights but happy for raiders.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why do teams not take a shot when in perfect position just because it's not the 79th minute? Seen it so many times this year. Newcastle take the easy point instead of giving Rapana catching practice they probably win the game.

macavity

Referee
Why do teams not take a shot when in perfect position just because it's not the 79th minute? Seen it so many times this year. Newcastle take the easy point instead of giving Rapana catching practice they probably win the game.

I was screaming at the TV for the FG from the 60th minute.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I got to say that young cogger worked his balls off defending papalii. Impressed me with his effort.

GAZF

First Grade
I got to say that young cogger worked his balls off defending papalii. Impressed me with his effort.

Was very impressed too. Barnett is a good pick up as well.

To the Newcastle fans, life is just not fair. Any team that dishes up a first 30 like that doesn't deserve the win, particularly after a draw earlier in the year. On the plus side, you still have a team that gives a shit. Ultimately outclassed but preparation and enthusiasm put you in a position to win. Bring that attitude into games and you'll eventually start seeing some wins.

Apey

Staff member
Closest we'll get to winning another game this year.

Sack Gagai

mozza91

Coach
We're finding new ways to lose, that was heartbreaking. If Elliot gets picked for First Grade next week I'll be willing to pay someone to go after him Tonya Harding style.

Edwahu

Bench

Too much risk of a 7 tackle set these days considering most teams kick them at about 25%.