What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Delboy

First Grade
As far as the coaching staff are concerned, it's all about preparation for NRL, so Wenty playing against men so to speak, is held in higher regard

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
See twal in wentworthville this week and deluis gets the 8 back both had top tackles and run meters last week twal top count deluis second ?? So wentworthville is held higher then NYC for the club ??
I think we thought the NYC needed help to beat Brisbane. Plus it might be about qualifying Twal for the NYC finals.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tyrell again runs out of the line and tackles no one. And the scramble is terrible.

These young benchies don't look up to it.

Scoopdog

Juniors
He seems a real dumb player, especially for one of our most experienced.
Type writer legend.have you even played rugby league?our spine is that putrid, the rest of the team do not,and cannot do shit!if you want to get personal,pm me bitch,i will look after you!!