What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

blacksafake

First Grade
I know a fellow , from the other side of the tracks so to speak , whose cousins best friend works in the US of A , and that he overheard a phone conversation between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump , saying that the loser of the Presidential election , must relocate to the Land of Oz and become the next C.E.O. of St.George Illawarra !

Can't wait , at least they are both rolling in money .
Well at least it will be an improvement.

Uplifting

Juniors
I know we're pulling this piss now, but I have to admit I share JM's hope for any positive news about the Dragons.

A new year is coming but as all on here agree, the club needs a new 'landscape' before fans start to believe that success is possible for the Dragons in 2017. And, this is hard to invisage with Mary's noggin obscuring the view.

But, anything is possible, maybe he will learn something or atleast start to see the necessity to regularly seek and recognise good advice.

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
the announcement after tuesday.

so basically anytime between tuesday & the remainder of time available to the planet?

kudos! your intuition is remarkable.

btw, after today there will be a fatality caused by a car accident.

gregstar

Referee
If only mickeylane or Twenty10 would made a prediction like this, a lot of lives would be saved...
If only moffo made such a prediction.

the moffo-mocka has made everyone else rich just by gambling against it. i was an unemployed, homeless self-abuse addict until i came across this forum in '04..

within 1 year i was a self-funded retiree at 35 living in my vacation property in nth qld shagging anything that moved.

John moz

Juniors
I am back from Melbourne just wanted to let you guys know when i receive the news its a done deal you guys will know before it hits the media.

Weipa Dragon

Juniors
Give us a position john. I'm calling tui from the warriors. Hopefully not carney, as good as he was...super league can do that to players. Sandow?

Old Timer

Coach
I am back from Melbourne just wanted to let you guys know when i receive the news its a done deal you guys will know before it hits the media.

So therefore if you don't already have the news there is actually no news and it will only become news at some arbitrary time of which you have no idea when that it will be.
So can you please enlighten us as to who the person is, that there is no news about or is that a complete secret as well?

Bench
With all this rumors and more rumors and possible announcements I will not log on to this site anymore,

See you all first thing in the morning

Gareth67

First Grade
image.jpg

And just like the song , it will go on , and on , and on . . . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts