What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November 1 deadline.

MattoDragon

Juniors
I know we're pulling this piss now, but I have to admit I share JM's hope for any positive news about the Dragons.

A new year is coming but as all on here agree, the club needs a new 'landscape' before fans start to believe that success is possible for the Dragons in 2017. And, this is hard to invisage with Mary's noggin obscuring the view.

But, anything is possible, maybe he will learn something or atleast start to see the necessity to regularly seek and recognise good advice.
I suppose it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
What the f**k am I saying, that ain't never gonna happen!

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Imagine it was Matulino (due to cap space with the Foran signing).

8. Vaughan
10. Matulino
11. Thompson
12. Leilua
13. Frizell

14. Packer
15. Masoe
16. Sims
17. Kerr/Ah Mau/JDB

Fuaaaaark.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gentlemen , with all due respect , this thread appears similar to the thread earlier this year , entitled - " Big Signing Coming
" . That had us squawking for weeks on end , just like a gaggle of gease .

We are all excited about a ' possible ' big name addition to the Dragons , ( and I also hope that is the case ) , but we are now in the 2nd phase of this , where we are naming the players that we believe , hope , wish or even dream about donning the Big Red V .

The point that i'am attempting to make , is at the start of this season we went through exactly the same routine , only to end - up empty handed . Let's not get our hopes too high , as we may once again be disappointed .

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Now gentlemen , with all due respect , this thread is beginning to appear to be the same as the thread earlier this year , entitled - " Big Signing Coming " . That had us squawking for weeks on end , just like a gaggle of gease .

We are all excited about a ' possible ' big name addition to the Dragons , ( and I also hope that is the case ) , but we are now in the 2nd phase of this , where we are naming the players that we believe , hope , wish or even dream about donning the Big Red V .

The point that i'am attempting to make , is at the start of this season we went through exactly the same routine , only to end - up empty handed . Let's not get our hopes too high , as we may once again be disappointed .
Gareth it is like having a " wet dream " then you wake up disappointed , then again I wake up happy ....

Old Timer

Coach
Just a point. Nothing was mentioned that this was a player. For all we know it could be a coach!
I think you are correct and for all we know it could even be a supporter going to the Bronco's forum laying good positive foundations for Benji's arrival.

Latest posts