What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
The media is loving this i bet.
If Semi's dad is so sick then why wouldn't the magistrate grant him permission not to attend of re-schedule the hearing?

Magistrate Greg Grogin said the medical certificate provided, which said the winger's father suffers asthma and pulmonary tuberculosis, was not satisfactory and that a warrant would be issued unless a more compelling reason was given by November 30.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...adra-matter-back-at-court#78zwSQsAldZxLLRA.99

Gronk

Staff member
Magistrate Greg Grogin said the medical certificate provided, which said the winger's father suffers asthma and pulmonary tuberculosis, was not satisfactory and that a warrant would be issued unless a more compelling reason was given by November 30.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...adra-matter-back-at-court#78zwSQsAldZxLLRA.99

Sounds like Greg Grogin wasn't born yesterday. Tell me Dad has a week to live and I will be lenient. Tell me that Dad is old and sick and you get your arse in my court.

Stevie

Bench
At what point can we just say for f**ks sakes!!! Be an adult and live up to your general responsibilities as an adult. You are 24, most people would consider that a big boy now.

I can't even imagine the pain of trying to organise some of these man children to be fully prepared for an away game!

The Colonel

Immortal
Jennings on wing then its jennings x 2 with frank the tank. Love the look of this team

Auva'a and Hoffman will be playing ahead of Gennings. I would think that as much as he is another much maligned player, Toutai would possibly be looked at ahead of him as well.

Avenger

Immortal
At what point can we just say for f**ks sakes!!! Be an adult and live up to your general responsibilities as an adult. You are 24, most people would consider that a big boy now.

I can't even imagine the pain of trying to organise some of these man children to be fully prepared for an away game!
Couldn't agree more. The Magistrate, Brad Arthur, the NRL and most importantly the fans know he is aking the piss. The sooner we cut ties with our latest prima donna the better. He shits me like you wouldn't believe.

Gronk

Staff member

3ACBAA5600000578-0-image-a-57_1480253480297.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Search launched for missing former NRL player Chad Robinson

Family and friends of former NRL player Chad Robinson have appealed for public help to find the 36-year-old, who disappeared from Sydney's north-west on the weekend.

Robinson, a former Parramatta Eels and Sydney Roosters player, has not been seen since about 9.30pm on Saturday, when he left his house in Beaumont Hills in his silver Subaru Outback.
1480288403803.jpg

Chad Robinson, pictured with his sister Monique Brennan, is missing. Photo: Facebook
Robinson's sister, Monique Brennan, said her brother did not have his phone or wallet with him, and his family were "very concerned for his welfare".

"If anyone comes across him or the car, could you please contact any of the family or the police," she wrote on Facebook.
1480288403803.jpg

Rooster: Chad Robinson.in 2004. Photo: Supplied
Family and friends of the father-of-three have posted messages and photos on social media, which are being shared widely.

A NSW Police spokeswoman confirmed police had received a report of a missing person, but no further details were available.

Robinson, the older brother of Cronulla Sharks player Tim Robinson, made his NRL debut in 2000 and played 160 games for the Eels and Roosters.

In 2009 he joined English Super League side Harlequins, but was released from his contract after suffering a knee injury.

Another person, Rani Morris, wrote on Facebook on Sunday: "We are desperately searching for Chad. I was with him last night. He left his house with no phone or wallet."

She said police had "searched all our local areas, Kurrajong, Windsor, Blue Mountains where he loved to explore".

"His children, his family and myself are sick with worry for his welfare. If you might know where he is please get in touch," she wrote.

Robinson's car, registration CME 54F, has damage to the passenger side door, his family said.

Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-la...nrl-player-chad-robinson-20161127-gsyta8.html

Yeah its sad...tragic an unfortunate.Freak event
100s of peoples kids are getting massacred in syria to and 100 000s of kids around world are starving to death slowly while we stuff sweets down face and go on pointless holidays and buy new cars....

It is a footy forum thou

Yeh, sure, lots of people die in unfortunate circumstances, and many people are selfish f**kers. This event just seems a really odd case in which to find a cause for lighthearted comment. But anyway, back to normal service.

Incorrect

Coach
I'm currently away in Forster with the family. Earlier today we learned a 3 yo girl (neighbouring guest) went to diner at the rsl club, and some sort of concrete wall toppled over her, killing her.

I can't imagine how distraught her family is.
Read this on SMH.com.au today. Tragic. It said in the article that another child was climbing on the memorial wall thingy and it then collapsed and fell on to the little girl. Can't imagine how that other child would be feeling. That is life changing stuff.

IFR33K

Coach
Read this on SMH.com.au today. Tragic. It said in the article that another child was climbing on the memorial wall thingy and it then collapsed and fell on to the little girl. Can't imagine how that other child would be feeling. That is life changing stuff.

Yeah as I checked out of the resort, the owner informed me of exactly what happened. He told me he's witnessed kids climb the wall for 10 years without incident. Apparently it wasn't fixed to the ground and only had a couple dowels holding it into position. Freak accident which has left a family devastated. Fancy going on a weekend away for a birthday and coming home one child less!

Gronk

Staff member
Did anyone notice that at the bottom of The Chad's article ^^^ above that they tacked this on the bottom

Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

and not the sadly often used for men

Anyone experiencing mental health issues should call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue 1300 224 636

EelDredd

Juniors
FOX SPORTS News ‏@FOXSportsNews 5m5 minutes ago BREAKING: Fox Sports News understands Semi Radradra has signed a one-year deal with French Rugby club Toulon