What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

635995418366493398-1158204907_I-dont-know.jpg
Is that him? It's difficult to make out the features.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Brooks is a mediocre playmaker, a mediocre play kicker, a reasonable ball runner and an abysmal defender.

He's pretty shit
Brooks has more LBAs and TAs (one of each) this year than Moses (albeit in a small sample of games). Last year he had 19 LBAs to 13, in fewer games than Moses (21 to 23). Moses led in TAs due to his superior kicking game (18 to 14). Moses also blitzed in linebreaks, with 15 to Brooks' three.

Moses is clearly a better player and playmaker, but you can't say Brooks is a shit playmaker. I reckon he's close to elite, 2017 form notwithstanding.

Avenger

Immortal
I don't know who it is if we miss out on Bird but I like what stagger said and I am waiting about 7 short hours for him to get up and reveal it to the forum. The man knows his shit. Who has upset him? Why doesn't he post here that much anymore?

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't know who it is if we miss out on Bird but I like what stagger said and I am waiting about 7 short hours for him to get up and reveal it to the forum. The man knows his shit. Who has upset him? Why doesn't he post here that much anymore?

It was probably Pou the fking merkin

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

The last thing he posted in was the Tim Smith thread. Are we getting him back?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Probably because all the good posters are gone. On dialysis at the Hills Private Hospital, just up the road from the Royal Oak.