What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I sadly agree, Mau'u is the one bit of class in our pack and Edwards is a huge miss for me off the bench his a bloody handful to tackle.

Brown, Matagi, Moeroa are solid, how good are they really. They were bench players for there previous clubs (Moeroa excluded).

Matagi started every game for Penrith after round 11 last year (12 games), so he's more than just a bench player.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Should we start a 'bring back Stags' thread or would that just make him angrier?

Nah f**k him...the stuck up precocious little merkin can eat shit for all I care...

By the way, I'm spending my time these days watching pou carve the dip shit dopes on the other site ... classic stuff

Snoochies

First Grade
Hayne has a few weeks left of rehab apparently, also has to decide very shortly if he wants to stay next year. After a handful of games and produced very little for the Titans, he's been a huge expense for them, I bet they are hoping he'll walk.
There is only 1 team in the NRL that Jarryd Hayne fits into and given his potential and he gives it his all, could be a great option at 6.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Market Watch has been told by a club who inquired about Kyle Feldt, that the Cowboys winger is asking for $350,000 a season.

We first reported in February that Parramatta were chasing Feldt as a replacement for rugby-bound Semi Radradra but the Cowboys are hopeful of retaining the local product.

It’s understood the Cowboys are yet open contract talks with Feldt but will kick things off in the next week.

While the Eels have tabled Feldt an offer, it’s understood to be short of his asking price.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...p/news-story/98a39661bff4dc99a2c84943cc57563b

Chipmunk

Coach
He is still eligible for NYC. They might rate him as a potential first grader of the future but not for 2018. Or they might think he's unlikely to ever be more than a backup. So they might want to keep him in the squad but not as a top 17 option. At least not next year. DCE made his NRL debut the year he turned 22.

And Mitchel Pearce was 18

Chipmunk

Coach
$350k for a Top 13 player on the fringe of Origin at a top club club doesn't seem like a lot of money when the cap is going to be around $10 million.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
$350k for a Top 13 player on the fringe of Origin at a top club club doesn't seem like a lot of money when the cap is going to be around $10 million.
How sure are we that the cap is even going to be that much??? Guth isn't even on 300k and you want to pay that plodder 350k???

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah I don't why people suddenly think the cap will jump to $10m for next season which realistically is a little over 6 months away.
If it did the NRL will have completely lost the plot.... so I guess it probably will go up that much

Chipmunk

Coach
How sure if the cap going to be that much??? Guth isn't even on 300k and you want to pay that plodder 350k???

I would imagine that the clubs have been told to work towards a figure and it will be around that $10 million mark.

So who do you think the club should spend their money on?