What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

JD359

Juniors
I'm probably one of the few who's a Mitchell Moses fan. In saying that I don't think he's worth $800k-$1M either. And has he played much #7, can't say i remember seeing him play that much there, I like him at #6 personally. Obv Parramatta think differently so who am I to argue

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Bugger the little turd.

Make him play out his contract, just to stick it to him.

What's he going to do? Play like shit to spite them?? lol

Off to be with "the players coach".....until they no longer serve a purpose then he cuts them loose.

Good thing for the Tigers breaking those two midgets up.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Unless the majority will be happy to see the back of him, this is quickly turning into a season to forget for the TigPies

Tommy Smith

Referee
Bugger the little turd.

Make him play out his contract, just to stick it to him.

What's he going to do? Play like shit to spite them?? lol
Well that's it, will he threaten to take his performance from "Chris Sandow level" to "Josh McCrone level"? Though to be fair to Josh, he's outperformed Moses this year by some distance.

I just can't believe the nerve of the soft little turd. He owes the Tigers so much so to now ask for an early release is a bit rich.

Good thing for the Tigers breaking those two midgets up.
In the long term the Tigers will benefit from cutting one of their young halves loose. I'd say that they're the two worst defensive halves in the comp by some distance. They legit make Thurston look like Andrew Johns in defence.

No team can carry two such poor defenders on each edge. They could do a lot worse than sign Josh Reynolds to add a bit of steel and grit to complement Brooks.

TheFrog

Coach
He knocked back a million a year offer! f**k me the tigers should be happy!
They've apparently re-signed Brooks on half that. Still overs in my opinion. Moses had a good half a season last year but I'd say a million is twice what he's worth. The player market is going spacko just at the minute.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well if anyone is, please let it be Parramatta...

On the off chance that Hooper hasn't made the whole thing up, he reckons he's signed for less than the 1mill the Tigers offered.

Corey Norman is on 800k, I seriously doubt we'd pay Moses more than Norman. In the past yeah, but I can't see BA doing it.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
FMD, this is more like a season of Game Of Thrones for the Tigers.

f**k I feel for you supporters of the club, no one deserves this shit.
Mate I doubt you'll find many Tigers supporters upset that he's leaving. Especially considering the money we "apparently offered".

beave

Coach
Mate I doubt you'll find many Tigers supporters upset that he's leaving. Especially considering the money we "apparently offered".

More the instability this causes to the whole team mate, probably the best thing for the club that he f**ks off next year, but wanting to go immediatley causes a shit fight.

Latest posts