What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

AJB1102

First Grade
The story being told is after Cleary ran an eye over the offers Brooks offer was revised and the $ and duration were reduced ( I actually feel sorry for him a bit because reportedly he wanted to sign months ago but has been used as a pawn by his manager who happens to be Mitch Moses cousin), Woods contract offer was revised by keeping the $$$ but reducing the duration. Tedescos was left were it was and so was Moses (Around $750K for 3 years). Seems after (reportedly) Brooks jumped on board the club has bitten the bullet.

I love Ivan Cleary already.

Thats good then.

Doesn't surprise me its sold as Moses leaving for less when in actual fact he took the only contract still on offer.

He might be the half with more upside but his attitude is shithouse and I reckon Tigers and Brooks will be better off without the little snot.

Good luck, Parra. Don't see him fitting with Norman at all. Not much direction from Norman, Moses and Kayser Pritchard. French gonna be the new Hayne having to carry their attack on his moments of brilliance.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Moses obviously has faith in Clearly turning the joint around

Would have zero to do with his thoughts on Cleary's coaching credentials.

The arrogant little prick was insulted by someone daring to suggest he be paid what he's actually worth.

Not only from a playing perspective is this a win, but also, you don't want shitheads like that in your club. Especially a club with a recent history of the tail wagging the dog.

Cleary is going to be great for the Tigers.

May take a year or two, but better than the perpetual water treading going on now.

alien

Referee
Going by what I've just seen on the Woman's NRL Tm Mannah has indicated that Moses as joined the Eels as of now, can't get onto the Tigers forum, must be in meltdown.
Supposedly Moses has already signed for 3 years with Parra, but they aren't mentioning it until the "cooling down period" of 10 days or whatever is over. I also heard that at one point Wests Tigers offered Moses $1,000,000 per year - that's madness! He is worth around half that!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Supposedly Moses has already signed for 3 years with Parra, but they aren't mentioning it until the "cooling down period" of 10 days or whatever is over. I also heard that at one point Wests Tigers offered Moses $1,000,000 per year - that's madness! He is worth around half that!
They've got no idea the Tigers management and I thought ours was bad!!!!!!!!!

Moses is taking a pay cut to get out of that toxic place. I can't blame him.

GongPanther

Referee
Anyone ever contemplate the reasoning behind Moses' leaving was that he might have been pissed off the way the coach was made a scapegoat in all of this,and it might have been solely the players that orchestrated his demise?

I'm betting that the toxic atmosphere at that club will not settle down for a while yet.

A big broom is going to go right through that place,and there is plenty of talent on the market from next year onwards.

Clifferd

Coach

alien

Referee
So many dumb f**ks that have an opinion on something they literally don't know anything about. Read the Wests Tigers OFFICIAL statement

he may be overrated but it beats being a KFC enthusiast fat f**k like you

Lol, I hate KFC, but you're saltier than a chip from KFC!

Tiger5150

Bench
Wests Tigers statement

Wests Tigers would like to clarify media reports this afternoon around the contract status of Mitchell Moses.

Due to the current uncertainty surrounding the salary cap for 2018 and beyond the Club has decided to prioritise the re-signings of Captain Aaron Woods and James Tedesco.

As a result the current contract offer that was with Moses’ management was taken off the table by Wests Tigers.

After being made aware of this decision Moses’ management requested an immediate release from the remainder of Moses’ current contract; this request was denied by Wests Tigers.

This decision was purely made due to the current uncertainty surrounding the salary cap, with the Club not willing to put itself in a risky position for 2018 and beyond.

The Club informed Moses’ management that it would be willing to revisit negotiations once the 2018 salary cap figure was confirmed.

This bit translates to "after being made aware that Tigers management had finally grown a set, Moses management wet themselves with the realisation that their stupid playing the game and not accepting ridiculously generous offers for teh past 6 months has cost their clients significant $$$$"

They've got no idea the Tigers management and I thought ours was bad!!!!!!!!!

Moses is taking a pay cut to get out of that toxic place. I can't blame him.

It's one thing to have an ongoing battle between you and tigers fans, but that is serious a stupid thing to say R20.

Vic Mackey

Referee
It's one thing to have an ongoing battle between you and tigers fans, but that is serious a stupid thing to say R20.

Nice to see I'm not missing much, I placed r20 on ignore on Sunday and since then have remembered why I used to enjoy this forum so much. I suggest anyone who actually enjoys talking footy to do the same.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nice to see I'm not missing much, I placed r20 on ignore on Sunday and since then have remembered why I used to enjoy this forum so much. I suggest anyone who actually enjoys talking footy to do the same.
Yay I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth hurts I know!!!!!!!

Latest posts