What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Moses requesting immediate release to Parramatta Eels

JokerEel

Coach
In his opinion he was distrspected by the Tigers when they pulled an offer for massive overs he has had on thw table for a long time. Self entitled little prick. Play him front row in reserves and put a target on his back instead of a number.

Kalyn Ponga has twice the talent and he seems to have buckled down and is getting on with footy.

You mean in Hoppers opinion to sell the story...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Because it worked so well with putting Farrah Into reserves for 2016 season didn't it? The media won't leave them alone at all... Great for the team isn't it?

Wasn't it Cleary that said if your not on the bus get off??

Wasn't it the Tigers that sacked a coach under contract?
Why can't the player ask to be released???

He can ask to his hearts content. And hopefully be denied.

And yes, Taylor was sacked.

I'll bet they didn't pay him out any of the residual value of the contract either.....lol

Come on, you're an Eels supporter - you should be an expert on early payout of contracts!

RazorRam0n

Juniors
if it was a closed case, the tigers would release a statement to that effect and stop using non committed language.

they know there's something in it for them to move him and not end up with another robbie farah saga.

when not if.

Clifferd

Coach
Tigers must have oodles of cap spaced based on the ridiculous contracts they are offering people. Also its not like they can easily bring a top player into the side squad at this point.

He is out the door next year. We went through the same shit with milford.

Now like i said we got austin early from the tigers, tapine early from the knights and paulo early from the eels so i dont blame the eels for trying. Its just i cant really see what the tigers will gain.

We have about 10 players signed for next year. So yes, we have tons of cap space

unforgiven

Bench
if it was a closed case, the tigers would release a statement to that effect and stop using non committed language.

they know there's something in it for them to move him and not end up with another robbie farah saga.

when not if.
Most defiantly a matter of if, Moses will be released IF the Eels give the Tigers what they want.

JokerEel

Coach
So do tell us the truth? More than one journo around town picking up that view.
You are telling me more Journo's are using the same story Hooper "Broke"?

The same night he broke the story Kemp was staying other "facts" to contradict Hoppers..