What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I think he jut wanted out TBH - he needed a change of scenery and has a strong relationship with Ivan

of course he'd want out, his minutes production has been down for over a year...with not much chop in front of him.

Clifferd

Coach
yes if it was a 1 year contract and nowhere near the numbers being reported

Thank you for your continued interest in the Wests Tigers.

I'll take your opinion over a professional rugby league coach any day

And no, the figures being reported are very inaccurate as has been stated many times before...

RazorRam0n

Juniors
RazorRam0n a bit of a Woods fan I think
https://twitter.com/RazorRam0n

based on what? this?

ubY7xvsp_400x400.jpg

i'm a massive blues fan

find me an image of another blue giving a toad a 1 finger salute and i'll happily substitute it.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Thank you for your continued interest in the Wests Tigers.

I'll take your opinion over a professional rugby league coach any day

And no, the figures being reported are very inaccurate as has been stated many times before...

continued interest in player movements more like it. i've been in most club forums about the current merry go round don't flatter yourselves lol

wanna know cleary's track record for warriors recruits? lewis brown lol

3 years!! FFS!!

Clifferd

Coach
continued interest in player movements more like it. i've been in most club forums about the current merry go round don't flatter yourselves lol

3 years!! FFS!!

LEwis Brown was good at the warriors for a bit. CHange of coach seen him regressed abit

You question player movements but what do you say if it's a barnstorming success? As it stands the figures are great for the respective players in terms of past achievements

Brooks 2 years
Matulino 3 years
Grub 4 years

All coming off contract at different times

Brilliant planning by coach Ivan

RazorRam0n

Juniors
LEwis Brown was good at the warriors for a bit. CHange of coach seen him regressed abit

You question player movements but what do you say if it's a barnstorming success? As it stands the figures are great for the respective players in terms of past achievements

Brooks 2 years
Matulino 3 years
Grub 4 years

All coming off contract at different times

Brilliant planning by coach Ivan

what? cleary brought lewis brown with him in 2013...and he was as tripe then as he is now. i can't name another player that plays as many minutes as him and does so little.

IF the tigpies succeed under cleary i'll give him credit as he would deserve. right now, i'm only evaluating as i see it.

dogs signing woods and foran is a work of genius from des imo and i have more to dislike about the dogs than i do the tigers.

soc123_au

Staff member

3 years!! FFS!!
I'll see your Lewis Brown & raise you Elijah Taylor. He was fantastic in his time at Penrith under Ivan. Brown had his moments as well.

blaza88z

Coach
what? cleary brought lewis brown with him in 2013...and he was as tripe then as he is now. i can't name another player that plays as many minutes as him and does so little.

IF the tigpies succeed under cleary i'll give him credit as he would deserve. right now, i'm only evaluating as i see it.

dogs signing woods and foran is a work of genius from des imo and i have more to dislike about the dogs than i do the tigers.

Explain how Foran is a lesser risk than Matulino?

Reactions: JJ

Bazal

Post Whore
Matulino is a great signing. Clearly lost his way at the Warriors, there were plenty of rumours he didn't get along with the coach and he was struggling with injuries....but the bloke is 28 and started for NZ two seasons ago. Would have had him at Parra in a heartbeat if we could have fit him in.

davi

Juniors
Matulino is a great signing. Clearly lost his way at the Warriors, there were plenty of rumours he didn't get along with the coach and he was struggling with injuries....but the bloke is 28 and started for NZ two seasons ago. Would have had him at Parra in a heartbeat if we could have fit him in.

Also more professional then Mitchell Moses.

"He said his focus was on finishing his final season with the club on a high, having begun his tenure there in 2008"

.http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-signs-with-wests-tigers-20170426-gvsizg.html

Vic Mackey

Referee
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017/04/26/wests_tigers_sign_jo.html

Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that Josh Reynolds will be joining the Club for the 2018 NRL season.

The new four-year agreement will see the talented five-eighth join Wests Tigers until at least the end of the 2021 NRL season.

Reynolds has played 129 first-grade games for the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs since his NRL debut in 2011, making his representative debut for New South Wales in Game II in the 2013 State of Origin series before going on to feature in all three games of the Blues’ successful 2014 Origin series.

Wests Tigers Head Coach Ivan Cleary said that he looked forward to working with Reynolds over the coming seasons.

“Josh has proven himself time and time again to be an incredibly competitive and passionate player and we look forward to him bringing that attitude to the club,” said Cleary. “He’s going to bring to Wests Tigers a wealth of experience having being a part finals, Grand Finals and State of Origin series.

“We’re confident that the best is yet to come for Josh and look forward to him taking his game to the next level here,” he said. “I’m sure he’s going to make a significant contribution to Wests Tigers reaching its potential.”

Wests Tigers CEO Justin Pascoe said that he looked forward to welcoming Reynolds to the club at the end of the year.

“Josh is a ferocious competitor and I can’t wait to see him pull on a Wests Tigers jersey next season,” said Pascoe. “He comes to this club with a wealth of experience having being a part of a successful Bulldogs side and also a part of a winning New South Wales State of Origin campaign.

“I’m sure Wests Tigers Members and fans will find his enthusiasm and passion for the game infectious and he’ll quickly become a fan favourite,” he said.

The 28-year-old will join Wests Tigers for the start of the 2018 pre-season.

PLAYER PROFILE: JOSH REYNOLDS

Date of Birth — April 13, 1989

Position — Five-Eighth

Junior Club — St. George Dragons

Rep. Honours — 4 Games for NSW State of Origin (2013-14), NSW City Origin (2014-15), Prime Minister's XIII (2013), NSW Residents (2010)

NRL Debut — Canterbury-Bankstown v Canberra, Canberra Stadium, 20/05/2011 (Rd.11)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely love the signing, perfect halves partner for Luke Brooks and its about time we've brought someone with a win at all costs attitude to this club.

Latest posts