What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
Lichaa is a dud!! No running game nothing. He's Matt Keating on steroids. BE WARNED! * even my dopey bulldog loving supporters despise him.

*this comment may come back to haunt me

He had a decent running game at the Sharks but took the big money on offer at the Dogs. Hard not to when you are offered big coin to move. Solid defender and has a good passing game. The Dogs play all revolves around James Graham (slightly exaggerated) so it's not like he has ever had to run out of dummy half. When they need someone to run it's Mbye or Reynolds in there looking to run a forward in to a pass.

chiefy1

Juniors
for a bloke who was told early in the year his services are not wanted next season he's done well to keep his spot until now in FG, particularly with Craig Garvey at the club...
in saying that, if he's heading our way I say 1 of 3 scenarios.
* He's released straight after tonights game and plays for us next thursday.
* held back then released after next Thursdays game.
or
* starts training for us in November.

Errr..OK but-

Are there any other "scenarios" other than the three you have mentioned that can take place if he is indeed coming our way ??? :sweat_smile:

IFR33K

Coach
for a bloke who was told early in the year his services are not wanted next season he's done well to keep his spot until now in FG, particularly with Craig Garvey at the club...
in saying that, if he's heading our way I say 1 of 3 scenarios.
* He's released straight after tonights game and plays for us next thursday.
* held back then released after next Thursdays game.
or
* starts training for us in November.

Maybe the dogs have cap issues and can't bring someone outside the top 17 into grade. Hence releasing Lichaa and/or Eastwood.

chiefy1

Juniors
Lichaa is a massively better defensive player than Kaysa hands down. I know who I'd rather defending on our line.

emjaycee

Coach
Possibly...But I'm pretty sure Garvey has played fg this year.
Garvey has played 3 games off the bench in Rounds 11-13 and Lichaa has been the starting hooker in 14 (of 14) games.

Edit: Frawley has also come of the bench and replace Lichaa at times. Otherwise Lichaa has completed 80 mins.

Last edited:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Garvey has played 3 games off the bench in Rounds 11-13 and Lichaa has been the starting hooker in 14 (of 14) games.

Edit: Frawley has also come of the bench and replace Lichaa at times. Otherwise Lichaa has completed 80 mins.
Sounds like you are a Lichaa fan MJC?

Noise

Coach
Obviously Peats is the preference but if Peats is too expensive or simply doesnt want to come back then Lichaa would be fine. He offers the following 'upgrades' on Pritchard:
- He's not injury prone
- Better defender
- Bigger body
- Can play 80min

I reckon his service is on par with Kaysa and the fact we don't use a 'running' type hooker negates the main positive Kaysa brings. Also he won't cost a bomb which is a bonus.

84 Baby

Referee
Obviously Peats is the preference but if Peats is too expensive or simply doesnt want to come back then Lichaa would be fine. He offers the following 'upgrades' on Pritchard:
- He's not injury prone
- Better defender
- Bigger body
- Can play 80min

I reckon his service is on par with Kaysa and the fact we don't use a 'running' type hooker negates the main positive Kaysa brings. Also he won't cost a bomb which is a bonus.
Good summary. Would read again

Avenger

Immortal
Moses is like Mortimer on estrogen. The last time I wore my Eels jersey in public a Tigers fan thanked me for taking Moses without me even saying anything. I was confused because that was not my decision.

This comment won't come back to haunt me because I lead with my chin. If Moses is the next Sterling I will join the Moses fanboy club. You hope anyone wearing the blue and gold does well, it does not mean they will.
Unless you are a teenager wearing a jersey in public is the biggest bogan move. Yeah do it at games if you are a westy classless knob but take it from me a nice polo or club jacket is the way to go if you have any hint of style. I reckon you are one of those morons that paint their face.

Don't argue with me. I had more style than you even as a 16 year old wearing my scoops shorts and a crystal cylinders t shirt. Only Ferris Bueller compared to me.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is the only jersey you'll catch me wearing in public.

DCFvVNAUQAAl2lY.jpg:large

Latest posts