What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
Sorry mate but I disagree. Even his passing game is slow. He would be a very poor signing

Not too many that clubs are likely to release that don't have issues either with their passing or defensively. Lichaa is at least cheap, young and can fill a role. It's not like we have many choices out there.

Clydesdale, Mortimer, Garvey and Matt Ballin are off contract this year and other than that you would be looking at players with no first grade experience.

I would be offering Peats what it is he wants but of what is left Lichaa is about the best of the bunch.

Avenger

Immortal
What even is this post? I wear it to games not as a fashion symbol. Really edgy post though 3/10, you seem to care about what others think about you a little too much even at a westy supermarket so you lost some cred. I have a polo, shirt and jacket, all are equally as informal and not a dress option. I reckon you are one of those pretentious wankers that think they are above every other fan at the ground because they don't partake in their "childish antics", yet you're a grown adult wasting your time being a cheerleader for real men that are actually doing something with their life and making countless posts about them on an online forum. Ps I have never painted my face for anything by choice
Calm down princess. We have had to put up with those stupid Hagan jokes since 2008. Whether you like it or not I like wasting my time here and am without a doubt funnier than you. Don't let me start a poll to prove it.

Avenger

Immortal
Avenger is probably one of those people that sneers at those wearing band shirts at festivals and concerts because he is "totally not a conformist". Go look at a games crowds next time you leave your basment, Avenger. You are a miserable minority. That or you are a Manly fan (miserable and in denial).
Being a Mediterranean Descendant I didn't do seeing the band shit. I was too busy picking up chicks in nightclubs and trying to coerce them in into my dad's Alpine white ZK Ford Fairlane with Dragway mags. Do you have any idea how much room there was in the back seat? And the power steering was so light that it could have been steered with an erect penis, Tommy Lee style. f**k I miss that car.

Avenger

Immortal
The Serbs aren't that bad.
Johnny Depp when he was cool and filming Arizona Dream stated that the Serbs were the earthiest people on the planet. DeNiro who was cool until he wanted to punch Trump in the face named his daughter, Drina after the Drina River that flows through Serbia.

strider

Post Whore
I only wear my Eels jersey for role-play in the bedroom. I roll around in the mud in the back yard, storm into the house and complain about Pricey stealing my mouthgard, then I make the other half pretend to be the 3rd best cheergirl.
I thought you were gonna say you like to get dominated in the wrestle

strider

Post Whore
Johnny Depp when he was cool and filming Arizona Dream stated that the Serbs were the earthiest people on the planet. DeNiro who was cool until he wanted to punch Trump in the face named his daughter, Drina after the Drina River that flows through Serbia.
Mate, johnny depp is a fiuckin fruit loop

Fanbase

Juniors
Lichaa is absolutely the second best hooker on the market. And better yet, he's a genuine first grader.
that why he failed at bulldogs? that why Reynolds called him useless? that why dogs want rid of him? that part of reason dogs are playing so poor?
u know footy hey pau?
bahahahahahahaha

hindy111

Post Whore
Being a Mediterranean Descendant I didn't do seeing the band shit. I was too busy picking up chicks in nightclubs and trying to coerce them in into my dad's Alpine white ZK Ford Fairlane with Dragway mags. Do you have any idea how much room there was in the back seat? And the power steering was so light that it could have been steered with an erect penis, Tommy Lee style. f**k I miss that car.
Growing up A Mediterranean Descendant was Italian,greek and maltese.
We refereed to serbs as bomb throwers and didnt associate them with Mediterranean Descendants

hindy111

Post Whore
Lichaa is averaging 49mtrs a game while peats is 32.
Peats mises 2 tackles a hpgame to lichaa 1.
Peats has supwrior tas and lbas this season but lichaa beat him last year so perhaps team structure has a bit to do with that. Titans play open footy and better attackers

hindy111

Post Whore
Of 16 starting hookers lichaaa ranks 3rd in average meteres per game. Luke first and korisau second.
Jake friend only has 16mtrs a game.

Latest posts