What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20... Some words of wisdom below for the dont knowers...Shadow...
images

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you got the 3rd and 4th words right in the1st line above correct at least you admit freely that your a dont knower i actually respect your truthfulness...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
THE LATEST DUD (18) PLAYERS LIST:...Some have moved on and some have not played and gagai will be well received but britt will be another dud signing but all in all souths still have accumulated 18 2nd grade duds to play in 1st grade in 2017 : I have added hunt because he will never be half the player that dylan walker is today and never will be i preferred auvaa than hunt anyway we buy shiiit players to play in a shiiit team i feel sorry for gagai but he got what he was after:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ but we are still 2 1st grade backs and 2 1st grade forwards short to threaten the top 4 sides in 2018 .

Here is my latest updated (18) dud players list that you asked for R20:.Look at all these duds below:...Shadow...

BRITT
BURNS
CHERRINGTON
CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
GRAY
GREINKE
HUNT
JENNINGS
KELLY
NIELSEN
MOCEIDREKE
RUDOLF
TALAKAI
TRACEY
TURNER
TYRRELL
ROCHOW
What a joke!!!.......

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
souths have a shiiit team.....i been saying it all year FACT!!!Not many can see it though they are all sugar coaters and dreamers in the souths forums NFI .....Shadow......

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
12th ring a bell ????..i know you all dont get it with my dud list hey lets keep them all and when inglis returns lets come 9th next year hows that dont knowers is that ok??...Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
We all knew we were in for a tough year, especially when GI lasted 20 minutes of the opening game. It's not some big revealation that you are in on.

But saying Bennett or Bellamy wouldn't lose 7 grand final players so quickly, lol...

Shadope when he started this thread

f2d2280927f517f92e251a2590436979bf118b6394225725942168a4204ed9ee.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Diego keeps going on about Storm had this many players leaving blah blah....... well it doesn't matter down there as Bellamy has the magic answers!!!.......

We don't put enough belief into our players. We let them coast along!!!!!!

Finally Turner got dropped and rightly so. Hopefully the kick up the bum works but I am not holding my breath!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
This post was about letting so many (7) grand final winning players go.

Shadope claimed Bellamy wouldn't let that many grand final winning players go.

Poor shadope made to look a fool again. And now his little rent boy chips in saying its not about how many players Bellamy let go, when the title is literally 'WHY DID WE LET (7) GRAND FINAL PLAYERS LEAVE AFTER 2014'

Good to see shadope bringing his pet down with him.

They say pets take after their owners, here is R20s cat

giphy (20).gif

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nothing like my pedigree pure bred Russian Blue!!!!!!!!!!

You are happy with mediocrity Diego!!!! FACT.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts