What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A few team changes for this afternoon,
Dane Aukafolau is named at prop replacing Vave.
Ray Stone into the second row replacing Niukore
Jack Morris onto the bench.
I wasn't even there but I'm sure Aukafolau didn't play in the middle. Ualesi, Stone and Stromquist would have been the starting middle forwards.

Forty20

First Grade
I wasn't even there but I'm sure Aukafolau didn't play in the middle. Ualesi, Stone and Stromquist would have been the starting middle forwards.

Aukafolau played right centre. Auva'a started at right backrow but switched early with Davis at left centre so Davis ended up playing in the 'backrow' per se but I reckon they let Aukafolau do must of the tough work in that role.

Last edited:

Parra47

Juniors
Aukafolau played right centre. Auva'a started at right backrow but switched early with Davis at left centre so Davis ended up playing in the 'backrow' per se but I reckon they let Aukafolau do must of the tough work in that role.
Cheers mate, didn't think Aukafloa would have played prop, just posted how the team changes were listed.