What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Make a prediction then moron. Rather then bagging guys like Ram and I for having an opinion.
You change your predictions every week you f**king boring deadshit.

And throw enough shit around and some of it's bound to stick once in while.

You are the only one on here constantly talking up the Panthers, who gives a f**k wank over them on the Panthers forum.

hindy111

Post Whore
You change your predictions every week you f**king boring deadshit.

And throw enough shit around and some of it's bound to stick once in while.

You are the only one on here constantly talking up the Panthers, who gives a f**k wank over them on the Panthers forum.

That is not a prediction- just another bag. You are the Knocker.

I'm operating at 85%. That has been proven over this season.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That is not a prediction- just another bag. You are the Knocker.

I'm operating at 85%. That has been proven over this season.
lol 85%

Yeah good one.

I'll make a prediction the Panthers will be absolute cannon Fodder in the finals if they are lucky enough to make them.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah good one.

I'll make a prediction the Panthers will be absolute cannon Fodder in the finals if they are lucky enough to make them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure they will make it.
I see them winning 2/4.

hindy111

Post Whore
And who do you see making debut nect season.
This year was quiet but could be a few next year break the squad.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah good one.

I'll make a prediction the Panthers will be absolute cannon Fodder in the finals if they are lucky enough to make them.

I see them winning 2/4.[/QUOTE]3 weeks ago you told us all they were a better side than us, they haven't lost since but now you reckon they won't make the 8 lol. Talk about changing your mind like the wind.

hindy111

Post Whore
I see them winning 2/4.
3 weeks ago you told us all they were a better side than us, they haven't lost since but now you reckon they won't make the 8 lol. Talk about changing your mind like the wind.[/QUOTE]

Weeks ago they where. We have stepped up the last two weeks. Our golden point win and 1 point win against tigers had me worried.
Missing two best players they blew tigers off park with a 13+ win and bombed about 4 tries. Arguably so did we against tigers.

The soft run ends for them. If they step up and win the next 4 id rste them a premiership threat. Same as if we win out.
If we won 2/4 id say we wont be a chance of title. If we win all bar the brisbane game but put in a good performance id say we are a chance of title. If we win out id say we are the 2nd or 3rd best team in comp pending what roosters do.

Latest posts