What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cherry Evans Sanctions

Shorty

Staff member
Manly's current problems go beyond Barrett, DCE and Hastings. As a team we are not playing with the attitude required to win football games. Or even to be competitive in football games. Their headspace and mindset is not there right now for whatever reason. The salary cap situation and the injuries are just excuses that teams with a winning environmental culture can overcome if they work together, helping each other out as a team. Being happy for each other and celebrating together with the right attitude and effort. That's a big if right now for Manly.
I think you'd be right if it wasn't for DCE.
He seems to be always associated with some sort of a drama.

Manly should do a deal with Taronga Zoo: 'Come see our apes on the hill and our giraffe on the field!'
Come see our 1997 steroid infused grubs

Watch Joey do a line of coke off the ass of a hooker his brother is in the midst of gangbanging

Come see Tahu cry because Inglis is both black and a merkin at the same time

Watch Aku drop bombs like Ben Hunt drops premierships..... f**k he's ours now isn't he? Swapsies again? On the upside watch Pearce f**k a dog in a yellow dress on a lesbos couch then piss his pants

Life's Good

Coach

Watch Joey do a line of coke off the ass of a hooker his brother is in the midst of gangbanging

Watch Aku drop bombs like Ben Hunt drops premierships..... f**k he's ours now isn't he? Swapsies again? On the upside watch Pearce f**k a dog in a yellow dress on a lesbos couch then piss his pants
R U ok?

Knightmare

Coach

tenor.gif

Pedge1971

First Grade

A little bitter arent we?

gunpk

Juniors
What's going on with the guy at the moment?
I know he's supposedly dislike by teammates and comes across a bit of a dick but I still didn't think he'd be the kind of guys to eye gouge, especially on his best mate.
Also, I reckon Manly should strip him of the captaincy

t-ba

Post Whore
What's going on with the guy at the moment?
I know he's supposedly dislike by teammates and comes across a bit of a dick but I still didn't think he'd be the kind of guys to eye gouge, especially on his best mate.
Also, I reckon Manly should strip him of the captaincy

Reminds me a bit of Stuey Macgill to be honest. Quite eloquent but not one of the lads. I think Jake would probably grow a foot taller if he was given the captaincy. It's a shame King Gutho isn't about anymore because I reckon that kind of responsibility for his junior club would have transformed him.

Beyond Jake it's lean pickings. Walker? Kapow? lolz.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Reminds me a bit of Stuey Macgill to be honest. Quite eloquent but not one of the lads. I think Jake would probably grow a foot taller if he was given the captaincy. It's a shame King Gutho isn't about anymore because I reckon that kind of responsibility for his junior club would have transformed him.

Beyond Jake it's lean pickings. Walker? Kapow? lolz.
That was one of Fulton's ideas to cut him... did wonders

Latest posts