What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
I don’t mind the red sleeves, shoulders & side panels as a point of difference. Not necessary, but I’m not against the women’s team having their own look whilst staying true to the red vee.

But the watermark is shit

TheDalek079

Bench
with the upcoming Women in League round, the Sydney Roosters are again doing that awesome thing where the names of a woman important to a player (mum, sister, wife...) will be on the shirt instead of the Steggles logo. There's a neat little video on the Roosters website of Teddy revealing it to his mum.

Once again the Roosters are showing the rest of the league how things should be done. Top effort by Easts and Steggles!

jargan83

Coach
I don’t mind the red sleeves, shoulders & side panels as a point of difference. Not necessary, but I’m not against the women’s team having their own look whilst staying true to the red vee.

But the watermark is shit

This.

The watermark looks shit but I quite like the rest of the jersey.

LESStar58

Referee
0FB15223-E2C7-427F-B5D1-A23D329D9395.jpg

58E98100-C7D6-40D0-B7E3-05F2B681DE77.jpg

Brilliant.

Nuke

Staff member
I dislike watermarks on jerseys. I'm Newcastle through-and-through, but I wasn't even a fan of when they did it on one of their alternate jerseys in about 2010 ... but for some reason I do like it on this jersey.

I think because it, along with the red sleeves and side panel, just help to make this very-distinctly St.George-Illawarra Dragons jersey just that little bit unique from the famous strip.

beave

Coach
The cowboys having the oversized horn logo on their jersey is more like a shitmark than a watermark.....

Zerô

Juniors
The cowboys having the oversized horn logo on their jersey is more like a shitmark than a watermark.....

The more you lay hate on Cowboys current jersey, the higher the chance someone is going to walk in on you making sweet sweet love to it

Status
Not open for further replies.