What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

carcharias

Immortal
At the world class sports venue or at the nsw Cup standard suburban ground? One has a 54k avg this year, one has a12k avg. can you guess which is which? Bless.

One is used for a shit game that annoys the f**king shit out of you .
The other annoys the f**king shit out you because they have a team and you can’t get a team where you choose to live

Can you guess which one?

JamesRustle

First Grade
What's my chance of getting from leicharddt after watching the tigers v. Dragons and getting to shark park without missing too much footy?

Worth attempting or don't even bother?

Russell Coight

Juniors
What's my chance of getting from leicharddt after watching the tigers v. Dragons and getting to shark park without missing too much footy?

Worth attempting or don't even bother?

Leichhardt is hard enough to get out of even when not sold out

Unless you left 10 mins early or something, I reckon its fairly likely youd miss majority of 1st half

BuffaloRules

Coach
Myth (at club revenue level)
The top supported clubs in Australia generate more revenue from crowds than they get in tv grant money.

Teams like Bulldogs and Souths get the same amount of money from the Stadium operator whether 1000 or 30000 show up for the game

El Diablo

Post Whore
Myth (at club revenue level)
The top supported clubs in Australia generate more revenue from crowds than they get in tv grant money.
tenor.gif

Latest posts