What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha. Have you ever thought that you are the one propagating the lies!?
Others have picked up on your obvious bias against rugby league with at the same time glorifying union. So essentially your biggotry preveils and you continue spoiling any proactive discourse on issues creating an awareness on the repression of rugby league. As stated before you are unfit to be fair and have shown negligible decency in your role. Complaints go nowhere except you succeed in your role of making sure that the greater Public do not cotton on to the repression of rugby league in various places and walks of life around the world. You are the "village idiot" coming straight out of New Zealand. But your recklessness and guarded protection of rugby union is obvious yet you keep genuine discourse in addressing this problem well concealed. The rugby union would be so impressed with your undermining efforts!

wah wah wah wah wah.. you sound like charlie browns fricken teacher!

No i'm not "propagating" any lies... find a single lie i have posted. It is you with your accusations without any evidence in support that lies.

Go on.. find a single lie of mine in this thread.

Stallion

First Grade
wah wah wah wah wah.. you sound like charlie browns fricken teacher!

No i'm not "propagating" any lies... find a single lie i have posted. It is you with your accusations without any evidence in support that lies.

Go on.. find a single lie of mine in this thread.

The title !!

batley

Juniors
And here i couldn't believe you could look any more stupid... for the first time in history you proved me wrong... you really do look even more stupid.

How the hell can you call someone else stupid.Your obviously retired so you are aware of how League was held held back in NZ and other countries for that matter,yet you deny it.You have claimed in previous posts that you have coached schoolboys, you must have struck the same problem as me in that some of your lads were unavailable on a Sat, which is outside school hours.They had to play Rugby for the school whether they liked it or not.
You did say that this is a private board, so now I understand with you running it why there is a lack of posters.

Te Kaha

First Grade
How the hell can you call someone else stupid.Your obviously retired so you are aware of how League was held held back in NZ and other countries for that matter,yet you deny it.You have claimed in previous posts that you have coached schoolboys, you must have struck the same problem as me in that some of your lads were unavailable on a Sat, which is outside school hours.They had to play Rugby for the school whether they liked it or not.
You did say that this is a private board, so now I understand with you running it why there is a lack of posters.

Lets dissect that rant bit by bit

How the hell can you call someone else stupid.
Quite easily. Stallion is stupid. see I did it again.

Your obviously retired so you are aware of how League was held held back in NZ and other countries for that matter,yet you deny it.
I've never denied it. Find a post which says I did. I have denied that NZR, the organisation, held it back from being played in schools. Which they didn't. Stallion, or anybody for that matter, has failed to provide any evidence to the contrary.

You have claimed in previous posts that you have coached schoolboys, you must have struck the same problem as me in that some of your lads were unavailable on a Sat, which is outside school hours.
Considering the Wellington clubs played their schoolboy games on Sunday it was never an issue when I played, ref'ed or coached schoolboy League.

They had to play Rugby for the school whether they liked it or not.
Now this is a lie. The LAW, yes that was enshrined in legislation, relating to school sports stated that first and foremost school kids had to play the sports the school offered first. That's why I, and the kids I coached played Rugby on Saturdays and League on Sundays. If they played what the school offered, they could play other sports as well. It should also be noted that law was repealed in the early 80s, getting on to 40 years ago.

Funny, there is no lack of posters or posts on this board. Either you are senile, or like Stallion, stupid.

Stallion

First Grade
Lets dissect that rant bit by bit

Quite easily. Stallion is stupid. see I did it again.

I've never denied it. Find a post which says I did. I have denied that NZR, the organisation, held it back from being played in schools. Which they didn't. Stallion, or anybody for that matter, has failed to provide any evidence to the contrary.

Considering the Wellington clubs played their schoolboy games on Sunday it was never an issue when I played, ref'ed or coached schoolboy League.

Now this is a lie. The LAW, yes that was enshrined in legislation, relating to school sports stated that first and foremost school kids had to play the sports the school offered first. That's why I, and the kids I coached played Rugby on Saturdays and League on Sundays. If they played what the school offered, they could play other sports as well. It should also be noted that law was repealed in the early 80s, getting on to 40 years ago.

Funny, there is no lack of posters or posts on this board. Either you are senile, or like Stallion, stupid.

Te Kaha. You continue to prove a dumb piece of cat shit and an absolute biggot. There are acounts/articles(documented ) that you have refuted and ridiculed over and over throughout this well concealed discourse you have created. YOU ARE A VILLAGE IDIOT FROM NEW ZEALAND. I note that you continue to disrespect the code of rugby league on a rugby league website on referring to rugby union as "rugby". Your rudeness and poor stance toward rugby league shows your insincerety for rugby league. You try to play with words to throw people off the scent of finding out about the longstanding and continued repression of rugby league. My word ! You are an absolute disgrace for rugby league and your rugby union overlords are lapping up your sly acts. You indeed are living the lie and therefore maintaining the rugby union biased status quo. This being so unfair when a much more deserving and improved version of rugby in rugbyleague has been unfairly repressed in so many different ways. You are a shame and a disgrace for sportsmanship in any realm. Go and get arse f**ked by a union dude mate. That's your calling. Then again I'd say that's happened! You village idiot from NZ!

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
What does that even mean?

Lol . You just stick to deciphering the many examples of rugby league repression courtesy of rugby union manouverings in various areas around the world . Leave the appropriate colloquial descriptions to the Aussies. You and your rugby union defending moderator can further spoil proactive discourse. Just concentrate on that. That's your go?!

Pommy

Coach
Lol . You just stick to deciphering the many examples of rugby league repression courtesy of private rugby union manouverings in various areas around the world . Leave the appropriate colloquial descriptions to the Aussies. You and your rugby union defending moderator can further spoil proactive discourse. Just concentrate on that. That's your go?!

Is that a statement or a question?

Te Kaha

First Grade
Te Kaha. You continue to prove a dumb piece of cat shit and an absolute biggot. There are acounts/articles(documented ) that you have refuted and ridiculed over and over throughout this well concealed discourse you have created. YOU ARE A VILLAGE IDIOT FROM NEW ZEALAND. I note that you continue to disrespect the code of rugby league on a rugby league website on referring to rugby union as "rugby". Your rudeness and poor stance toward rugby league shows your insincerety for rugby league. You try to play with words to throw people off the scent of finding out about the longstanding and continued repression of rugby league. My word ! You are an absolute disgrace for rugby league and your rugby union overlords are lapping up your sly acts. You indeed are living the lie and therefore maintaining the rugby union biased status quo. This being so unfair when a much more deserving and improved version of rugby in rugbyleague has been unfairly repressed in so many different ways. You are a shame and a disgrace for sportsmanship in any realm. Go and get arse f**ked by a union dude mate. That's your calling. Then again I'd say that's happened! You village idiot from NZ!

what an absolute masterclass of drivel. well done!

Stallion

First Grade
Getting crass now... you really are losing it... how grand.

Lol.You have lost the plot decades ago. Your childhood must have been reminiscent of being continually arse f**ked by union overlords. Ofcourse at their pleasure! The disrespect and ambivalence you have shown toward the repression of rugby league is astounding. But then again you have been groomed!

Pommy

Coach
Wasting time are we? Getting valid discourse off the track. Good work. The union loving moderator will butt f**k you for it.

I hope not last time I had anything up my arse I couldn’t sit down for a week, not been brave enough to give it a go since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts