What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

WaznTheGreat

Referee
No such thing as a best horse in the world bruh

Dirt,turf,undulating courses,sprinters,milers,stayers etc etc too much nonsense to decide a best horse.

Would Winx beat Roaring Lion over 2000m under European conditions or would she beat Enable over 2400m under European conditions?

Horse rankings are a load of shit tbh.

Sphagnum

Coach
No such thing as a best horse in the world bruh

Dirt,turf,undulating courses,sprinters,milers,stayers etc etc too much nonsense to decide a best horse.

Would Winx beat Roaring Lion over 2000m under European conditions or would she beat Enable over 2400m under European conditions?

Horse rankings are a load of shit tbh.
I was talking about miss beneteau

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well we wouldn’t want a quality 3 year old colt taking on Winx. If I owned him it would be Guineas and then Cox Plate. He only gets under 50kgs in the plate once.

They said the same thing about Royal Symphony a couple of years back...

It wasn’t a chance and neither is the Autumn Aun of beating Winx. She’s just too good.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They said the same thing about Royal Symphony a couple of years back...

It wasn’t a chance and neither is the Autumn Aun of beating Winx. She’s just too good.
This bloke has got lengths on him, Royal Symphony had won nothing.

As I said who knows if he can beat her but he is only thrown into the Cox plate once and if I owned him he would be running.

lockyno1

Post Whore
This bloke has got lengths on him, Royal Symphony had won nothing.

As I said who knows if he can beat her but he is only thrown into the Cox plate once and if I owned him he would be running.

It can also be aimed at the Derby with no risk of running into Winx. Why run just to come 2nd?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It can also be aimed at the Derby with no risk of running into Winx. Why run just to come 2nd?
2nd to Winx on your Vc in the Cox plate will hardly hurt don’t You think at stud??? Imagine if he wins he’s worth over 50m.

And why not??? She might break a leg, have an off day or be in season. They are f**king race horses and bred to run. Next year he will have an extra 10kgs on his back and who knows he might break down and not race on at 4 When they are fit and racing well you run them.

Last edited:

Latest posts