What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

lockyno1

Post Whore
2nd to Winx on your Vc in the Cox plate will hardly hurt don’t You think at stud??? Imagine if he wins he’s worth over 50m.

And why not??? She might break a leg, have an off day or be in season. They are f**king race horses and bred to run. Next year he will have an extra 10kgs on his back and who knows he might break down and not race on at 4 When they are fit and racing well you run them.

Each to their own. The owners want the Derby doubt they will go CP then the Derby. As a racing ran I’d like it but it won’t happen. It doesn’t have a hope of beating her anyway. Everyone said Hartnell was a chance.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Cox plate is the best race in Aus, why wouldn’t you want to see the best horses in it???

Locky is one of Winx’s owners lolz.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who gives a f**k about the derby!? He can win one in the Autumn, Locky definitely got shares in Winx. Running scared of a decent colt :joy::joy::joy:

I wish I had shares in Winx! Wouldn’t need to work!

AS will be aimed at the Derby. Won’t go to the Cox Plate regardless of how light it gets in.

Can’t see the owners giving up a gift of a Derby for a shot at Winx when it won’t win and it wasn’t being aimed at it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Extra Brut will win the Victoria Derby

Was on it last Saturday. Huge win. Think I’d rather be on Autumn Sun in the Derby though however the price differential could be a factor. Doubt you’d get more than $4-5 for AS on the day and you might get double that for Extra Brut making that a fairly good each way play

to_ddeath

Coach
No way Waller would want Winx legacy to be tarnished IMO.
TAS will be a cert next year, he'll be a less riskier proposition by then.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hawkes team running scared of TAS, they have pulled Brutal from the Guineas.

Waller would trifecta the Cox Plate this year if he wanted to but I doubt will run TAS or Unforgotten..

I reckon he will run Winx, D’argento and Cmon Through for sure but no idea if he has any other random imports that he wants to run

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Waller would trifecta the Cox Plate this year if he wanted to but I doubt will run TAS or Unforgotten..

I reckon he will run Winx, D’argento and Cmon Through for sure but no idea if he has any other random imports that he wants to run
He’ll give Tom Melbourne a crack against her as well. Anything that’s not a threat.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Can't believe Brutal not running in the Guineas,what a bunch of soggy bitches

Latest posts