What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2018

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Went very ordinary, looked short in its stride to me I reckon they will find something wrong with it.

The winner looks pretty smart through its by ILoveThisCity, El Dorado Dreaming might not be a fluke

Yeah man it was a really good win,must admit i assumed Savoie was by Savabeel just because it looks like a name you would call a Savabeel lol,is indeed by I LoveThisCity

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Yeah man it was a really good win,must admit i assumed Savoie was by Savabeel just because it looks like a name you would call a Savabeel lol,is indeed by I LoveThisCity

Yeh bro I thought the exact same thing especially because it was over 1800m but I looked him up because he was a chestnut and I don’t think Savabeel can sire them.... that would be like an asian lady giving birth to a redhead

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Went very ordinary, looked short in its stride to me I reckon they will find something wrong with it.

The winner looks pretty smart through its by ILoveThisCity, El Dorado Dreaming might not be a fluke
Yeah good win,
Good races on Friday,Saturday and Sunday this week,surely gonna be homeless with all these races to bet on
Arseless chaps by Sunday night Fo Sho!!!!

to_ddeath

Coach
Hartnell maybe. You have to be backing it off form a year ago though

Odds too juicy to ignore so will chuck a little on it.
Can never warm to Lanciato.
Waiting til Dargento gets to a Flemington group 1 race before touching him again.
If Plodbec wins I'm giving it up for a month.