What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 3-7 2019 - MATCH DRAWN

Clem Gould

Juniors
Maybe Pant is baby sitting for the whole aus team over the next year. His goodself and paine in the pants must have a lot to discuss.

vvvrulz

Coach
You are missing Davey - he’d have cracked runs on these runways. Speaks volumes that these spastics can barely survive a session.

But hey the big bash must be going great?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm pretty sure we called Melbourne a road when India batted.

Nek minnet we were rolled for about 150.

Careers are on the line here. It doesn't matter if Smith, Warner or Sir Donald Bradman are missing, the top 6 have to show some nuts and bat us to a respectable total. That means you Lazy Oozie, Mr Plod Marsh and feet of clay Head.

Mr Spock!

Referee
You are missing Davey - he’d have cracked runs on these runways. Speaks volumes that these spastics can barely survive a session.

But hey the big bash must be going great?

And they'll have the Big Bash to prepare for tests against Sri Lanka.....

Bazal

Post Whore
I hope that if they do shit they get moved on, I don't care who replaces them at this point, set some standards ffs

Realistically unless someone else gets a gutsy hundred (lol) the only guys you'd keep from this top 6 are Kahwaja, Harris and Head. And probably only Khawaja is a lock moving forward.

But there will be no changes for the SL series, almost guaranteed.