What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI: Australia v India at SCG Jan 12th 2019 - AUSTRALIA WON BY 34 RUNS

Meth

Staff member
Dhoni is virtually a selector himself, but how is he still playing/in this team. Average of 25.00 last year and he's pushing 40.

Meth

Staff member
Richardson at 8. I suppose it doesn't really matter which way you slice it- Richardson, Siddle, Lyon...the tail really does begin at 8.

Meth

Staff member
Border's commentary is a redeeming feature. If I must listen to Warne and Bhogle, at least have Border in the box at the same time. Its like a slice of tomato in a shit sandwich.

roofromoz

First Grade
Is it scientifically possible for Warne to go a commentator stint without mentioning Mark Waugh?

TIGER14

Bench
f**k me dead...
Just when we we starting to look good. And to make things worse, Marsh comes in.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Warnie whinging, who'd have thought

Carey gorne, Darsh to the rescue

2/41

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
On one hand I think f**k you CA and 7 for this not being on fta, on the other hand I lol@ those who are paying to see Australias tripe of a team