What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Player sex tape

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I actually thought it wasn't when I saw it. Safe to say we can expect a few more of these attempts over the coming weeks.

Thanks Sam That's what a lot of folks within social media have been saying, that is isn't her. The club so far has met this issue head on. I'd be more than happy to see players (if proven to be a court of law) who engaged in the distributing of these tapes never to be seen again in a Panthers jersey.

(Please note my words in this piece) I'm not condeming the sex, but if the tape was produced without consent on ya bike)

unKwn

Juniors
apparently there's a group chat with hundreds more videos. I really hope they don't get out cos we'll be in for a long season... hope they catch the guy leaking this shit soon

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
apparently there's a group chat with hundreds more videos. I really hope they don't get out cos we'll be in for a long season... hope they catch the guy leaking this shit soon

and the problem is how many of these were done without consent of those involved. Another issue is how far have they 'travelled ' ? Are these just within our club ?

Rhyno

First Grade
I gotta give Daley around of applause about what he said today about Penrith he has great morals and has earnt my respect

soc123_au

Staff member
I gotta give Daley around of applause about what he said today about Penrith he has great morals and has earnt my respect

You must be relieved big fella. No woman with any self respect would f**k a Parra player, so not much chance of any sex tapes derailing Parra's spoon campaign this year.

murraymob

Coach
you respect a coach with a losing culture worst losing run of any origin coach Selected player who prefer humping dogsNo wonder your cupboard has so many spoons

roofromoz

First Grade
Did MG find him?

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com%2Fvms-tv-images-prod%2F2018%2F05%2F148623%2FpickerImage.jpg

The admin of NRL Memes is played by Wally Lewis in this historical re-creation.

mxlegend99

Referee
Poor old Laurie, bet he has no problem with his kids having a night out with Wighton ...lol
Theres not a club in the competition who hasnt got or had players who have been poor for the clubs culture.

How clubs deal with these guys is the true test of its culture and we have been actively helping and supporting the NRL with its investigation and decisions to stand May down.

roofromoz

First Grade
The GOAT has our back...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...b/news-story/f54f6e5854a891af9879d88cb6c0d81f

Penrith great Greg Alexander has leapt to the defence of the Panthers’ club in the face of the sex tape scandal, calling comments made by Laurie Daley ‘outrageous’.
Daley took a sensational dig at the Panthers’ culture, saying he wouldn’t let his son play for the club, nor would he want his daughter to see one of their players.

However Alexander questioned Daley’s motives in an interview with James Hooper on NRL 360.

“It was very un-Laurie-like comments,” Alexander said.

“Laurie is entitled to his opinion, but I just hope Laurie said them for the right reasons.

“When I heard about the comments I thought they were a kick in the guts to the whole community and the Penrith juniors that are aspiring to play for the Panthers.

“Their parents drive them down for two or three hours for every training session, so I thought it was way over the top.”

There was speculation Daley said the comments as a get-square with Phil Gould, who questioned the culture of the NSW Blues team, when Daley was coach.

However Alexander believes whatever the motivation behind the comments, Daley was well wide of the mark.

“If Laurie is going to put that on Penrith well we could take a look back at some of the problems clubs have had over the years and I think his son might find it hard to find a club to play for,” Alexander said.

“It is not like Laurie to say something like that and I hope he thought about it because when you go on radio you can say things without really thinking what you are saying.

“If Laurie honestly feels like that well I think the comments were outrageous.”

Theres not a club in the competition who hasnt got or had players who have been poor for the clubs culture.

How clubs deal with these guys is the true test of its culture and we have been actively helping and supporting the NRL with its investigation and decisions to stand May down.
100% mx. Laurie obviously having a bad brain day.

All clubs have had dickheads doing some crap. Unfortunately in today’s world the crap is being video taped, cameras everywhere and platforms in social media that weren’t there to capture the rubbish behaviours by players in Laurie’s era