What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panther Player sex tape

Panther Pete

Juniors
Channel 9 have just reported Penrith have informed the NRL Integrity Unit a sex tape exists showing a Panther player apparently striking a female.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Then he’s a bigger fool than I took him for. Rough sex is a thing, the issue is the video leaking, nothing more.

Wouldn’t have thought TM would be the type to assault. But who hasn’t slapped that ass in bed... That as you said is normal.

But let’s wait and see before commenting further.. if it is, bye bye..

roofromoz

First Grade
The SMH article says high profile Penrith player, wouldn’t have he would be considered high profile.

I think that phrase can be sometimes overused, like 'NRL star' when in reality he played one match off the bench in 2015 and had not been seen since.

Last edited by a moderator:

mxlegend99

Referee
High profile? Getting a trial in an under 20s team qualifies a player to be high profile in the media.

We had agreat run with no bad publicity. So why not have it occur on the eve of our final trial

mxlegend99

Referee
Consensual sex shouldn't be punished. Napa getting a $50k fine is a joke.
It is a joke. Even moreso if they applied the same fine to a guy on a contract worth a quarter of what Napa is getting.

Tape is supposedly 9 months old. Yet its releasedthe day the NRL say these things will be severely punished. Might be flooded with videos released to have players punished at inconvenient times.

It is a joke. Even moreso if they applied the same fine to a guy on a contract worth a quarter of what Napa is getting.

Tape is supposedly 9 months old. Yet its releasedthe day the NRL say these things will be severely punished. Might be flooded with videos released to have players punished at inconvenient times.
True, but how dumb are these blokes. Seriously, taping this shit

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Haha, yeah I get it.
Apart from the stupidity of these blokes, timing is everything and this couldn’t be much worse

I totally agree. I mean who is stupid enough to have sex with someone, and allow others to video it. It is beyond stupid.
I would like to see those leaking such videoa charged and charged hard (if that is possible). One gets the feeling that there are agendas at play here.

I totally agree. I mean who is stupid enough to have sex with someone, and allow others to video it. It is beyond stupid.
I would like to see those leaking such videoa charged and charged hard (if that is possible). One gets the feeling that there are agendas at play here.
Agree with all of that!

Napa was fined 10% of his salary so if the allegations are proven true and deemed a similar offence to that of Napa, whoever it is should be fined 10% too not $50,000.

Latest posts