What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Membership

DIOGENES

Juniors
That’s random, was the adevertising on ch9?
WIN - they must have a Southern country WA feed because there were also a lot of ads for nightspots in downtown Bunbury

Btw is there any RL in the goldfields? I saw one pair of rugby posts with behinds posts next to them

Perth Red

Post Whore
WIN - they must have a Southern country WA feed because there were also a lot of ads for nightspots in downtown Bunbury

Btw is there any RL in the goldfields? I saw one pair of rugby posts with behinds posts next to them

Sadly not anymore. There used to be a club Goldfiield Titans but the travel to p,at in Perth and the transient nature of the towns population made it unsustainable. They played for a couple of years and hats off to them they used to travel by coach 6 hrs each way to play!

Hopefully one day the nrlwa will get funding for a development officer there and we’ll see a schools and jnr program started up like we’ve just seen in Albany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldfields_Titans

DIOGENES

Juniors
Sadly not anymore. There used to be a club Goldfiield Titans but the travel to p,at in Perth and the transient nature of the towns population made it unsustainable. They played for a couple of years and hats off to them they used to travel by coach 6 hrs each way to play!

Hopefully one day the nrlwa will get funding for a development officer there and we’ll see a schools and jnr program started up like we’ve just seen in Albany.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldfields_Titans

FMD

Kal-Per-Kal by Coach each weekend! And some people complain that it’s difficult to get to Alianze on a Friday night

That’s a true love of RL
I am about to start work in the Wheatlands - which I gather is close enough to Perth for a team to travel but the towns are just tiny

Perth Red

Post Whore
FMD

Kal-Per-Kal by Coach each weekend! And some people complain that it’s difficult to get to Alianze on a Friday night

That’s a true love of RL
I am about to start work in the Wheatlands - which I gather is close enough to Perth for a team to travel but the towns are just tiny

Yeh wheatbelt is a massive geographic area with tiny towns spread out. If you’re around Northam on Sunday April 7th there’s a great around town historic Motorsport event going on. I’m racing in the red and black mini!

slm9

Juniors
The Tigers have also surpassed their previous highest membership for the third consecutive season, despite not having played in the NRL finals series since 2011.

Could be read as they have passed 14,879 (their previous highest membership) for the third year in a row

Would be an odd way of wording it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would assume the Dragons have added junior league as memberships to boost by 5k in a week....as penrith have done in the past. Would be curious to see the breakdown of every clubs memberships into categories and/or receipts of membership sales.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Would assume the Dragons have added junior league as memberships to boost by 5k in a week....as penrith have done in the past. Would be curious to see the breakdown of every clubs memberships into categories and/or receipts of membership sales.
Wouldn't that sort of info appear in clubs' annual reports? At least the receipts of membership sales, I doubt any club would give any kind of detailed breakdown.