What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Dibs

Bench
I was banned for a month for a comment similar to this. Be careful you’ll upset the sensitive ones...
The sensitive ones? Do you mean the people who make sure we can continue using this site because it’s not shutdown after being sued? I’m guessing there life would be easier if they could just let everything go through without consequence. I have been confused at times why some things are allowed and other things not but I am guessing it is like any officialdom they have to make a judgement call on some things that could be considered 50/50

Stevie

Bench
The sensitive ones? Do you mean the people who make sure we can continue using this site because it’s not shutdown after being sued? I’m guessing there life would be easier if they could just let everything go through without consequence. I have been confused at times why some things are allowed and other things not but I am guessing it is like any officialdom they have to make a judgement call on some things that could be considered 50/50
Hmm, all I mentioned was that a certain prop would be in trouble with what I’d seen but some must be allowed and some not...

Oh well.

Go Parra :thumbsup_tone1:

Dibs

Bench
Hmm, all I mentioned was that a certain prop would be in trouble with what I’d seen but some must be allowed and some not...

Oh well.

Go Parra :thumbsup_tone1:
Sometimes referees think a ball was stripped while others may think its dropped. If you think it’s a personal attack you would be wrong

strider

Post Whore
Why is it not on our shorts then - how long does it take? Not a big issue - just wondering. If he have signed them they have just missed a stack of publicity !!
Maybe they havent stumped up "shorts money" ... my friends kid has a calendar with featherdale and eels logo - so its been agreed long enough for that to have been done

Basil Brush

Juniors
Solid back up. Wont take W.Smiths spot at 14 but if Mahoney went down for a few games will fill in. Also will help Wenty which is good for other players like Parry,Kafusi,Stone etc....
Lol at not taking Smiths spot.

By about round 5, hopefully we will never see Smith as our back up hooker ever again.

Latest posts