What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 ANZAC Day - Storm 13-12 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Cammy Smiff wonders why everyone laughed when he called this the “true” Anzac Day match.

Yeah, it’s not a “match”, you furry merkin.

It’s f**ken bullshit.

I’ve been sent those bullshit surveys from the NRL about “what turns me off football”.

This shit. This shit turns me off football.

Bazal

Post Whore
Do you not agree the winger was always behind the line of the centre?

I'm not sure how that means the ball couldn't have been forward, given both players were in motion...

I hate the Storm as much as anyone, but the pass was 100% forward.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Never expected to be close, but you hate losing like that. It's just so blatant how much gets ignored in the ruck.

The only penalty we got was the most blatant one you can get and couldn't be ignored.

Tommy Smith

Referee
May as well just make the grand final next week Roosters and Storm.

Everyone else is only going to get screwed out of it in some way.
Please don't put us beside Melbourne.

It's rnd 7 and we only just won our first penalty count for the year. And like our 5th this decade.

Melbourne, Broncos and Souffs are perennially on their own level when it comes to referee favouritism.

Delboy

First Grade
Watched with no sound on my IPad, obviously didn't hear any comments, but the Warriors were typically robbed by some very ordinary penalties given to the Scum. Situation normal it appears .

wibble

Bench
Well, that was an amazing defensive effort by the Warriors. Herbert on debut was fantastic, Hiku was good as a makeshift full back, Harris-Tavita had some good moments and seems a likely prospect, and their forwards generally played very well.

Storm are being held together by Munster and Smith, who were both excellent again (NAS was pretty monstrous too).

Storm luck seems about the best player out there, yet again.

Nerd

Bench
Good effort Warriors. That penalty to give Melbourne the kick right in front often goes the other way as the ref usually calls tried to play the ball too fast and awards a scrum feed to the defending team.

Leber

Bench
Two BS penalties cost us. The refs need to get sodomised with a sharp object.

'Dumb' calls like that now mean that we are 3 wins out of the 8.

This will be a hard pill to swallow.