What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

Eelementary

Post Whore
O/T:

Zach Docker-Clay, Dane Aukofolau, Kurt Deluis, Sean Keppie, Denzal Tonise are getting their arses handed to them by Canterbury, playing for Blacktown Workers in Canterbury Cup.

Bazal

Post Whore
O/T:

Zach Docker-Clay, Dane Aukofolau, Kurt Deluis, Sean Keppie, Denzal Tonise are getting their arses handed to them by Canterbury, playing for Blacktown Workers in Canterbury Cup.

But but but Keppie was a keeper! We should have thrown the bank at him!

The dude is smaller than half their backs. Looks very pedestrian the times I've seen him play for Workers.

Eelementary

Post Whore
But but but Keppie was a keeper! We should have thrown the bank at him!

The dude is smaller than half their backs. Looks very pedestrian the times I've seen him play for Workers.

Yep.

At this stage, he is nowhere near Alvaro.

Personally, I don't think he will ever get there, either.

Captain BF

Juniors
As for Ray Stone, I don't necessarily understand him being in the team as I thought the coaching staff were wanting taller and bigger bodies. He looks like Billy Rogers MK2 to me.

As for Ray Stone, I don't necessarily understand him being in the team as I thought the coaching staff were wanting taller and bigger bodies. He looks like Billy Rogers MK2 to me.
Tbf, anyone who calls BA 'Sunshine' has probably got some balls.

PROD-ITV_TheTrialsofJimmyRose.jpg

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well coach agrees given his preference to play Evans ahead of Stone in Mannahs absence.