What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

T.S Quint

Coach
And they've gone in again, Magpies 16-0!!
14 all half time. Hoffman and Gennings playing.

giphy.gif

Yeah I noticed that. Josh Mansour look a like. Hes looked a decent player from what ive seen. Maybe time for a team list of Eels playing elsewhere Gronky.

Here goes:

Dargan - Brisbane feeder
Zeb Taia - England somewhere
Pauli Pauli Pauli - England somewhere
Weller Hauraki - England of France somewhere
Super Luke Caste Hill Keary - Roosters
Sean Keppie - Manly reserves
Paul Mares - North Coast Oztag
Uncle Reimes Smith - Dogs

Gazzamatta

Coach
Here goes:

Dargan - Brisbane feeder
Good start.
Twal
Aloiai
Matterson
Fuimaniao
Plenty to come im sure.

Here goes:

Dargan - Brisbane feeder

Can you f**king believe it? Rabbits just talked about Mares on the footy tonight. 33 years on.

I was there that day. I think Mares threw the intercept or put in a shitty chip kick that caused that try.

I wasn't but I went to the Parra v Souths game later that season, where I think about 4 players got sin-binned for fighting (pretty sure Les Davidson was one of them). Saw Taka's dad play once or twice....might have been the following year.

emjaycee

Coach
I wasn't but I went to the Parra v Souths game later that season, where I think about 4 players got sin-binned for fighting (pretty sure Les Davidson was one of them). Saw Taka's dad play once or twice....might have been the following year.
4 players sin binned (Ford and Sterling/Fenech and Roberts) and Craig Coleman got sent off.
12-12 draw.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was there that day. I think Mares threw the intercept or put in a shitty chip kick that caused that try.
Not sure what senile old Rabs was dribbling on about, we were attacking saints line with the backline set and Mares just puts in a shocker of a kick that goes to O’Conner to run the length of the field. It was Guru Snr who came from the far wing and almost got there in time to prevent the try. O’Conner probably had a 20m head start.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Not sure what senile old Rabs was dribbling on about, we were attacking saints line with the backline set and Mares just puts in a shocker of a kick that goes to O’Conner to run the length of the field. It was Guru Snr who came from the far wing and almost got there in time to prevent the try. O’Conner probably had a 20m head start.
Paul Mares was always good for a brain explosion. Wasnt it his car that mysteriously caught fire in the car park? Not the brightest smartie in the box that one.

Captain BF

Juniors
Didn't he and Guru Snr go back to check on the car (make sure it was burning) and that's when the police got them?

Latest posts