What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Gold Coast Titan

Quigs

Immortal
Life as a Shark supporter is nothing but a roller coaster ride.

I had tickets for this ride for over 5 decades now. This part of the annual ride (game against the Tits) always scares me.

I know I shouldn't be but I am worried.

Card Shark

Immortal
You should’ve taken the Cobb & Co to the game Mr Quigs, to see the great Gal in action!

Quigs

Immortal
You should’ve taken the Cobb & Co to the game Mr Quigs, to see the great Gal in action!

Suppose I could of caught the train down using 'me' seniors card and me knowing that it would really be Reefy shout.

But alas I am on a mission up here. There are redneck tories that need to be dragged down. It will be a battle in 'me' local seat. They are spending a squillion.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cannot tip us every round.

We will look and be disjointed.

Good for the rookies character and make them hungry for wins.

Hey I tipped us v Newy, so hopefully wrong.

ghoti

Bench
Their run on side is really really good...I can't believe they're underperforming. Dangerous game on paper

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’m wary.

We still are going in with a rookie laden team. One of the big things with rookies is consistency. Another is having the resources to keep backing up. They all put in their best games, ever, last week. Anything done in kid’s footy, rep footy, reggies would not stack up to that effort against the Storm.

Big mental drain and substantial physical toll.

I think it will be closer than expected unless they can all play out of their skins again.

So glad we have Chad there

^^^^^^ Shameless bait

Feej

First Grade
Expecting a tight game with both teams having poor attacking halves. Us 10-6
giphy.gif

Latest posts