What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. the Gold Coast Titan

Frenzy.

Immortal
Listening to the Sharkcast,
Drinking beer
Bought ingredients for a homemade Mexican Pizza

I'm excited.

What do you put on yours?

Also what toppings for the pizza.

I go with jalopenos, pepperoni, chilli flakes, onion, green capsicum and naturally bacon, cause bacon goes with everything

There should be bacon ice cream

What do you put on yours?

Also what toppings for the pizza.

I go with jalopenos, pepperoni, chilli flakes, onion, green capsicum and naturally bacon, cause bacon goes with everything

There should be bacon ice cream
Similar but red capsicum, some fetta cheese (mines probably more Spanish), olives.
I've stumbled onto some awesome vegan pizza cheese, tastes great.
What base are you using? I use wholemeal lebanese bread. It works so well for me as i like thin and really crispy.
I cook on my baby Q Weber.
Have not had a bad invention with it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Similar but red capsicum, some fetta cheese (mines probably more Spanish), olives.
I've stumbled onto some awesome vegan pizza cheese, tastes great.
What base are you using? I use wholemeal lebanese bread. It works so well for me as i like thin and really crispy.
I cook on my baby Q Weber.
Have not had a bad invention with it.

I make the base from scratch. I used to have a pizza shop and remember the recipe. I make it the night before. I also keep a box of either Laucke or Lion pizza base mix for lazy time

Flour, yeast, salt, pepper and sugar goes in mine

P.S. I have used lebanese bread before. I like how it goes like a sao. Really crispy

Quigs

Immortal
I'm knocking up a pizza for tonight too. I used to make 'me' own base n all but nowdays I use the rising stuffed four cheeses base from Pappa Guiseppi. Then, I pile on heaps of stuff. Whatever takes 'me' fancy, plus the extra hot chillis and olives.

Being the poor old senior that I am I picked up four (that's 4) Pappa Guiseppi Four Cheese's from the Reduced to Clear freezer at Coles yesterday. Only $4 bucks each. I'm laughing. Enough Pizza to feed the village. f**k the village.

Anyhow Pizza's are not worth a pinch unless you get that ringburn sensation the following morning.

Crikey who'da thunk that the game day fred would turn into a my kitchen rules .... f**k the modern game.

I make the base from scratch. I used to have a pizza shop and remember the recipe. I make it the night before. I also keep a box of either Laucke or Lion pizza base mix for lazy time

Flour, yeast, salt, pepper and sugar goes in mine

P.S. I have used lebanese bread before. I like how it goes like a sao. Really crispy
Awesome!!
I just use Leggos garlic basil pizza sauce. But if I make a tomato based sauce for my blognaise (and other pasta base things) I make it from scratch.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm knocking up a pizza for tonight too. I used to make 'me' own base n all but nowdays I use the rising stuffed four cheeses base from Pappa Guiseppi. Then, I pile on heaps of stuff. Whatever takes 'me' fancy, plus the extra hot chillis and olives.

Being the poor old senior that I am I picked up four (that's 4) Pappa Guiseppi Four Cheese's from the Reduced to Clear freezer at Coles yesterday. Only $4 bucks each. I'm laughing. Enough Pizza to feed the village. f**k the village.

Anyhow Pizza's are not worth a pinch unless you get that ringburn sensation the following morning.

Crikey who'da thunk that the game day fred would turn into a my kitchen rules .... f**k the modern game.

Not to mention the bloating and the heartburn

Frenzy.

Immortal
One of my “specialties” is

Prosciutto, melanzane, carciofini, sliced hot cacciatore, oliva, funghi, pomodoro secchi and fresh basilia and a little acciuga

Real woggy

Quigs

Immortal
I love all me tucker .... and I especially give thanks to those that taught me to appreciate the finer art of pizza cuisine ..... bog-la-naseee .....

My mate tony makes really good pizza
Run Rodney, Run Rodney run run run

I need a new blognaise recipe. Gonna share?
I like to use organise beef mince.
The sauce is however I feel, i get a mixture of some herbs and peppers from Canada that make it distinctive.
2 hours minimum cook, preferably 4.
Mushies, onion, double garlic, chilli, crushed tomato.
I use organic, gluten free spaghetti. You have to work the mutha but if done properly it's devine. You don't get fill from the pasta.

Its really scrummy but is heavy on oil from the eggplant, artichokes and anchovies

Not a good selection for T&C base. Needs a solid base.

Gotta pat dry the stuff above really well
Mate it's pure Mediterranean, THE best food on the planet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I like to use organise beef mince.
The sauce is however I feel, i get a mixture of some herbs and peppers from Canada that make it distinctive.
2 hours minimum cook, preferably 4.
Mushies, onion, double garlic, chilli, crushed tomato.
I use organic, gluten free spaghetti. You have to work the mutha but if done properly it's devine. You don't get fill from the pasta.

BTW do you use parmesan? If so, get off that. I got this massive block of pecorino from the fruitee in Engo. Pecorino shits all over Parmesan