What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Parramatta v Storm LIVE GAME DAY Thread 11th May 2019

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez....four tries from four moments of derp.

Taka just letting Bromwich offload
Terepo refusing to get off the line
Fergo getting nutmegged like a 14 year old part time soccer player
The middle defence on the fourth try just turning their back thinking Hughes was held.

Just so frustrating.

hindy111

Post Whore
Worrying thing is we knew Knights would be fired up big time and same woth this game and we where blown out of water withing 25mins. We couldn't even stay in the game. It is a big concern.

Joely01

Bench
Isn’t that obstruction on Taka?
He takes advantage of the hole that was made.
But this is embarrassing, not going to do much when all we do is get lapped by 13+ every time we lose

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
f**k the eels know how to ruin a weekend!!

Na of our forwards deserve to re-sign if they keep on dishing up this shit every time we play away!!

Chipmunk

Coach
Not even remotely close to being in this contest.

Realistically have done well to keep the score as close as it is.

84 Baby

Referee
Let's hope they move the grand final to BankWest at some point. The f**king merkins need a f**king psychiatrist to travel with them

T-Boon

Coach
Good on Parra coming out half arsed 3 weeks in a row. f**k Brad Arthur off he can’t get a team interested.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ok, so it's half time. We are getting smashed by enthusiasm and momentum.
After all these years, I just don't get why we haven't mastered the wrestle like other clubs have. We are allowing the Storm to play the ball quickly "every f**king tackle"!!

I understand all the momentum has gone against us and the weight of possession is killing us, but we are solely to blame because we are letting it happen. We have played like this for years and I just don't get why other clubs can master it and we never have.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Given Mahoney has been run over twice in that exact situation after doing a heap of D (Canberra and Newcastle) I'm not sure what evidence suggests he would have been any better. Or worse, for that matter.

Giving it to BA for defending a middle forward in the middle is ludicrous logic. But oh-so-Parramatta fan logic
Seriously merkin? Even Moses said we have no line speed. If you think BA’s decision to not play a quick little merkin for the first 20 minutes hasnt cost us then I’ve given your footy knowledge far too much credit.

Tooooks

Bench
Problem is we beat shit teams, giving us a false sense of hope.

Remember when Storm scored 48 points in the second half about five years ago? If we don’t get possession back to about 50/50 it will probably happen again.