What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
I am not going to hound NSW. Of all the games to play this was always going to be the hardest. Qld upped the intensity and we couldnt go with them. After a good first half the blues rookies all learned some pretty hard lessons. Wighton tried hard but overplayed his hand, Murray was outfoxed by McGuire, Fifita showed the fire that Haas lacked and Cotric found the second half a bit too much. Cody looked ok at times but also found it hard when Qld ramped up the intensity.

Well played Qld and Gagai what do they feed him at origin time?

They feed him balls anybody could score from- NSW and Qld players. He's the new Darius.

GongPanther

Referee
NSW will still win the series. Maloney will return to add some direction that was lacking in the 2nd half.

Now good night as I turn in when I go to be with my duck/feather down corrugated iron doona whilst singing "God Save Our King Wally".

MilkShark

First Grade
Which ones would you drop?

Surely not tedesco?

Latrell was awful but pretty clear he is either injured or other stiff6has got to him. At least he has performed in origin and other big games before.

All the starting forwards were solid without being spectacular including Cordner.

That leaves Crighton. I would agree that he should be dropped because a) his form didn't warrant selection and b) he isnt6a bench player.
I’ll keep Tedesco and Mitchell only.

Reflector

Juniors
2005: Liverpool win Champions League. NSW lose Game 1 in Brisbane by 4 points after a stupid pass leads to an intercept try, go on to win the series.

2019: Liverpool win Champions League. NSW lose Game 1 in Brisbane by 4 points after a stupid pass leads to an intercept try...

Hmmm...