What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Origin I - QLD 18-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
I seriously heard this dumbf**k Queenslander saying he only performs against bad teams

Moron
Teddy also bombed a try with a 3 on 1 overlap by hogging and dropped the ball that gave Qld the win, if it was slater you guys would be all over him

aqua_duck

Coach
Looking at the game time amongst the forwards I have a feeling Freddy had a plan who using his big men in the first half when the game was tight and then his more mobile forwards would come into their own when the game opened up in the second half, unfortunately the ruck is never going to be policed that tightly in origin, there's about 10-15 tackles/play the balls that are penalties every weekend but it's let go in origin and that been the case for a while now. I mean some of the game time figures in the forwards is just bizarre, Frizzell only played 40 mins, Haas played 40 and Klemmer 50.
Frizzell needs to be playing 80, if he can't then don't pick him. Klemmer and Haas play 65 mins week in week out at club level, with only one prop on the bench they both need to be playing at least 55 mins. As I said I have no idea what Crichton offers you off the bench exactly, he's not a metre eater, not an impact player, he's literally just another body

typicalfan

Coach
Turbo definitely comes in. J Morris was probably the guy he would replace but he played ok so it could be him or Cotric who wasn't bad but wasn't great. And maybe another prop if they feel like going that way.

no name

Coach
Freddy needs to work on his bench rotation.
Two out of Klemmer, Vaughan and Jurbo need to be on at all times. And need another front rower.

Haas was ok, but was left out there for too long and gave away a shit penalty.
Murray was awesome, which gives Jurbo more time up front.
Crichton was out there for too long imo, maybe because of injury to Frizzel.

The unknown

Juniors
Not sure a massive amount of changes will occur

Turbo is probably the only guarantee that comes in. Probably for Morris

no name

Coach
Looking at the game time amongst the forwards I have a feeling Freddy had a plan who using his big men in the first half when the game was tight and then his more mobile forwards would come into their own when the game opened up in the second half, unfortunately the ruck is never going to be policed that tightly in origin, there's about 10-15 tackles/play the balls that are penalties every weekend but it's let go in origin and that been the case for a while now. I mean some of the game time figures in the forwards is just bizarre, Frizzell only played 40 mins, Haas played 40 and Klemmer 50.
Frizzell needs to be playing 80, if he can't then don't pick him. Klemmer and Haas play 65 mins week in week out at club level, with only one prop on the bench they both need to be playing at least 55 mins. As I said I have no idea what Crichton offers you off the bench exactly, he's not a metre eater, not an impact player, he's literally just another body
Yeah, the 10m shortened in the second half which really fell into the Qld bigger packs hands.
Need another fronty

Latest posts