What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

Do you care if Israel Folau returns to the NRL?

• I want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 60 17.2%
  • I don't want him back in the NRL.

Votes: 113 32.4%
  • I couldn't care less if he returns or not.

Votes: 176 50.4%

• Total voters

ULYSSES

Juniors
As I said a VERY fragile grasp of basic concepts. Macroevolution or microevolution differences are artificial. Examples ? macroevolution gives a clear understanding of convergent evolutionary processes giving rise to humans being trichromats.

Humans first worshiped the winter solstice as far back as the Neolithic period some 10,000 years ago.

You do realise that according to your bible the earth is 6,000 years old and people have been around for 4,000 years.

You're a caveman in a suit and tie.

You do realise that if Iron Lion thinks that man is only 4000 years old it is impossible for him to be a Caveman.
By the way why did you delete your signature:).

ULYSSES

Juniors
lol so now we have the bible morons in here taking their best macroevolution potshots

we have a thread for that already in 4C go lay out your arguments there

What is a Bible moron? If it is the Christians that are praying for you then it would seem rude to call them names, maybe that's why they need to pray for you.

Israel Folau was advised by his pastor father not to take down his controversial post. Israel was being an obedient son. That is the kind of person that the NRL needs.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The NRL can never have enough bigoted dckheads who believe in fairy tales! Im sure Roosters can fit him in.

Pommy

Coach
It’s a no from the ARL.

League in this country has enough dickheads of its own to police. Enjoy playing football with Hayne and Barba.

Someguy

First Grade
Is this guy the greatest villain in Australian modern history?

I have heard some suggest that his bigotry inspired the bigots amongst the usual labour voting demographic to vote liberal,

Tommy Smith

Referee
Given the NRLs hardline stance on Folau anyone would think that he curbstomped someone, or assaulted his missus AND committed a drunken & dangerous driving offence.

Perhaps if he did the latter he'd be held up as a role model and receive a personal reference from Todd.

Whilst the ARU were well within their rights to terminate his contract, a couple of homophobic tweets shouldn't mean the end of his football career.

And I have no time for homophobes. They can rot in Folau's imagined hell along with the racists and the misogynists.

But again, if you can bash women, curbstomp men, and commit violent break & enters and get a 2nd chance, then surely you can get a fresh start in the NRL over a few mean words.

Just make his contract black and white by stating that any further homophobic tweets will result in instant dismissal.

The Sydney Roosters could not afford him, and would not have an open spot for him anyway. He would be best at an up and coming club that needs a full back -- like the NQ Cowboys.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another example of how accountable you have to be in this day and age. Toronto ceo and chairman stands down over racist joke made after game.

DCF557A7-2A6B-424F-B8FD-98C0C0AA5AA0.jpeg