What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mentioned on Nein the grandstands block any breeze that would take the dew away.
So that is it, bring your skates?

Glad there is some explanation, but geez 4 gazillion to have blokes slipping over....but the lights pretty.

It is ok, surely we come up with a solution as Aussies maybe canetoads......

Perth Red

Post Whore
I think the Pirates would probably only use it for semi-finals.

They currently have a very decent 21,000 seat stadium, which with a future upgrade will be in the 25,000 range. Perfect for an NRL team week-to-week.

Yep Bankwest Park will be our home if we ever get a team. It'd be nice t think NRL would one day be so popular we needed to move to Optus but I cant see it happening.

slide-nib-stadium.jpg

Quidgybo

Bench
RKdF0bO.jpg

Is it too late now just to give it a lick of paint and a new roof?

(insert mandatory “still better than Brookvale” joke/truism)

Saint Doc

Coach
There’s normal ripping off the taxpayer and then there’s ‘I need to visit sporting events in 25 different cities’ ripping off the taxpayer.

Yep I love it.
The stops included Dunedin (sure), Singapore (...ahhh...), Adelaide (?Hindmar..) Oval (rigggght) and the MCG... (yep, build the MCG in gungahlin mate).

Oh and Parramatta, where he’s like “this is perfect! But I need it $100mil cheaper, it wasn’t cheap attending AFL games around the country to finally realise it was a rectangle I needed. Can we do it without the roof, how much would that save? And can we lower the rake? Less food and bev? This all helps right?”

GAZF

First Grade
Something I noticed on Friday was the crowd noise carried well outside the stadium as well as inside. Must be that the sound efficiently channels through the open back end of the stands. It should add a lot to the atmosphere around the stadium pre and post match, something that's practically non-existent at other Sydney Stadiums.

Perth Red

Post Whore
There’s normal ripping off the taxpayer and then there’s ‘I need to visit sporting events in 25 different cities’ ripping off the taxpayer.

That’s first class ripping off the tax payer right there lol. Doesnt say much about Canberra voters that he keeps his seat!

Latest posts